or Connect

Posts by otc

Think how much more you'd be regretting if it had been the V10 turbodiesel.
Worked there the summer before college (and at an afffiliated used non-VW/new suzuki dealership that was in the old VW space before they tore it down for a Alfa Romeo/Fiat dealership).Can't actually say anything about the sales staff there...probably the same assholes who sell cars everywhere else and thought you might take the bait.Was a pretty well run repair operation though...at least back then. When it was new, it was quite a fancy shop and was the largest VW...
It is all about dat West Side VW
Probably because we have things like facebook to connect friend groups now.What if you were actually the worst player on your hockey team, but your other friends all call you Mr. Hockey because they don't know any other hockey players. Then they start posting on your facebook calling you Mr. Hockey and your teammates see it and wonder "Why are they calling Dave 'Mr. Hockey'? He's pretty bad at it and he only practices 2 nights a week..."Would be so embarrassing, I don't...
Don't worry, SF says you can forget about your guns:
Not to get all victim-blamey, but the overall homicide rate is not really as relevant here.I know that these kinds of major shootings are a very small part of the overall homicide rate, but a large number of actual homicides involve specific targets. Gang violence sucks for the bystanders who get caught by it...but I don't feel to bad when they shoot each other. And for things like jilted lovers, revenge killings, domestic violence...sad to say it, but those killers who...
If you've really got the DIY bug...how about I just buy you an SV kit, and you DIY one for my 1979 kawasaki whose broken plate/signal bracket is currently held together with a shoelace. Its a simple enough bracket for someone with access to some metalworking tools...but boy do I wish I could just buy something off a shelf.
I doubt he told Edmure anything about allowing the army to march north. The Tullys were tossing all of their weapons into piles. The Boltons are a Lannister plant. Winterfell was their reward for their orchestration of the Red Wedding and a Lannister always pays his debts... It is one thing to let Brienne solve your siege for you, even if it means letting the army march north. It may risk your allies (but it also sort of follows your oath to Lady Stark), and it is...
That's a turtle. A capsize is just after a boat has been tipped to the point of no return and falls so the mast hits the water.Doubt these boats could even flip completely. Those wings (they aren't sails) are hollow so they probably provide flotation, and even if they start to go under, the mast is 70+ feet long...the water there is probably not that deep and the end would just get stuck in the mud.If you turtled one of these or jammed it in the mud...you'd might be out...
It is too late to play the game now (since the video wen't viral a while ago and has now started causing search results to shift)...but lets not forget that stock photo companies tend to be politically correct. When people did the same search for "three african american teenagers" when the video first started going viral, they also got a bunch of stock photos of smiling black kids having a generic good time.