or Connect

Posts by otc

Really though, what's wrong with pizza hut pan pizza? No pizza is particularly healthy. Pizza hut isn't any worse than most other pizzas. In terms of taste, the pan pizza is pretty good. I'd say it is easily the best of the 3 big delivery chains. It has got nothing on Jet's Pizza, but they are only in 20 states. Sure, I can find better pizza in the city...but I can also find way worse pizza. If I am in Baraboo WI...I'm ordering from the Pizza Hut.
Anyone have the actual dash cam video they say he has? Would be interesting to see when the car starts telling him to take control. I don't know what a fair cutoff would be, but if it started beeping 10 seconds before the crash and he kept on not-driving...it is hard to blame the car. If it happened 1 second before, then it sounds like they are scapegoating the driver.
And no way are they going to be running around suggesting violence against white people. I think they value their white allies quite highly. Maybe there are other groups out there that just want black power, but most intelligent people are going to realize that fighting racism with racism or taking out your anger on innocent white folk isn't going to win over anyone. also, LOL that the guy running around telling everybody to beat up whitey is just filming things and not...
A no true scotsman argument isn't really appropriate here. BLM itself does have some semblance of organization. There are chapters and affiliated groups (such as BYP100) that are very well organized. There are other factions that disagree with various tactics and aren't organized. Sure, there are people at this riot who have participated in BLM actions in the past. Sure there are probably people who consider themselves part of BLM at this riot...but that hardly makes...
Smelled gassy...and I did have lose like 2 gallons of gas *somewhere*. I assumed that most of it dripped onto the ground and evaporated. Oil smelled extra gassy when I changed it too which I wouldn't have expected--I know you can get oil into the crankcase if the carbs flood (although they do have overflow drain tubes), but my leak appeared to be at the petcock and was dripping down onto the top of crankcase, and into the compartment where the starter motor sits. But I...
Bike's still not quite there. Something's dripping when it is leaned over. I don't *think* it is coming from the engine itself...I think the fuel leak deposited some gas in places that don't drain on the center stand...but after riding for a few minutes and then putting it on the side stand...there was a LOT of liquid coming out. Not sure how much can fit in the starter motor compartment which is the likely culprit--this seemed like more than would stick in there...
I thought his other homes were on the cheaper side (and any longtime congressman will have a home in DC... Don't they even get a stipend for it?).I feel like I remember someone doing a net worth calculation for all is the candidates and Bernie was super low. Made me less trusting of him actually... He has been earning a congressman's salary for most of his career and yet hardly has any savings? Yeah, he gets the pension, but still... Guy can't save money?
Chicago style thin is also tavern cut. Shit is the right way to do it with studier thin crusts (not Neapolitan)
Dang @blue collar. I'm just not willing (or able due to space and skill constraints) to put that much in to my 1979 kz400. However, I did just fabricate a new licence plate/turn signal mounting sytem and replace the leaky vacuum petcock with a manual one. That should do it for the necessary repairs before I can sell it with the exception of installing the diode kit to make the signals blink on one side at a time. I'm about to go try and take it for the first ride of...
Go with the cabinets that look the way you want. Your contractor can suck it up if they want your business. But I think ikea will still be cheaper than kraft maid after assembly...can't you go custom for the same price as kraft maid?