or Connect

Posts by otc

Sounds about right. Our sas server forces a structure on users. Client -Raw Data (stuff in here gets auto-zipped if not accessed in a certain amount of time) -SAS Data (only sas datasets, default is read/write access for everyone) ---subfolders here for sub-projects ---different sources ---personal interim data/etc -SAS Programs (Subfolders created for any user who logs into that client with read only access for other users) ---My folder ----Programs sit...
Actually, if you click on your avatar, there are 3 copies of your old one sitting there in the "Avatars" album.learn to SF n00b
Those aren't bad (but there are many good sets in that price range). Sounds like you want closed back to keep the sound from bleeding all over.Sony gets a bad rep, but the MDR-7506 are well loved (and amazon has them really cheap right now) They aren't consumer-targeted with super-bass and are more true than expected:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AJIF4E?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=as2&creative=374929&camp=211189If you can't stomach sony, Audio Technica has a couple...
The weird part was that many of the beans were completely done at 1:35, while others were still clearly not even close past the 2 hour mark. Probably got a mix of 2 packs of bulk beans (with one of them being something they found on the back of the storeroom shelf)...hopefully reheating and simmering for a while will get those last bits to finish. Smell and taste were great on the beans that were cooked--enough to convince me I don't need to soak. I assume you pull the...
Yeah, USPS sometimes does this at my office...although there isn't even a notice, it just shows up on tracking as a "we tried to deliver".Bull shit you did...it is a business address, there is literally *always* someone there during any hours they might have delivered. I suspect that the issue is that letters can go in the box downstairs, but packages get brought upstairs. Bringing a box upstairs sure sounds like work.Sure, you have to bring it eventually, but if there...
I figured the WF would have them fresh (their bulk dispenser is pretty small, but who knows how many they are storing in back). Chicago's got a pretty huge hispanic population, but admittedly, most of them are not shopping at this whole foods.
5-6qt enameled cast iron pot with the lid on. Brought it to a simmer and dropped it into the 325 oven for an hour. Added salt and pepper and put back in for another 35-40. When it came out, there were still beans that were definitely not done (but other beans that were perfectly done), so I went back in for a few more rounds. Not really sure how long it was in there total, but it had to at least make it past the 2-hour mark. Pulled it when a few sample spoonfuls were...
I had been getting a little disappointed in Amazon Prime lately...in the early years, it was super awesome and fast, but lately, I rarely get stuff faster than promised and often after factoring in "business days" and order cutoff times, I feel like I don't get things fast at all. But yesterday, I ordered something at 4:40 in the afternoon. Today I have it in my hands and it is not even noon!
Here is the play store redirect that I got when I clicked on this very thread:http://c.mobpartner.mobi/?s=1322576&a=6483&tid1=144597786Browsing on mobile with android chrome
Alright, I can definitely tell that I am not chewing on a pebble!