or Connect

Posts by otc

in Illinois, the employer has to pay you out for any unused vacation (but they don't have to let it accrue past your annual max if they don't want).Honestly, this seems like the right thing to do. You earned that vacation (in an accrual system) or were promised it as part of compensation (in a system that just resets the days based on a schedule). It was defined compensation in your employment agreement. If your supervisor is a dick about approving your PTO, and then...
including making them compatible with shimano?
Every once and a while I want to sell my cards from when I was a kid. Some of them are worth pretty good money. But then I realize how much of a pain in the ass it would be to sort through a bunch of old cards, determine which are worth a lot, and sell them. I'm sure there is some shop I could send them to and they would sort them and cash me out, but they'd probably take a huge cut and it isn't like I have a huge number of cards...at that point I'd rather just keep...
In high school, they haven't had a chance to transform into the madonna body. Even the distance/cross country runners aren't usually running marathon distances either. Once their metabolisms turn and their body realizes "ok, this is what we are doing now," they are going to start looking completely different.
Have been rewatching the wire with the gf (who has never seen it). In season 4 when Prez gives Dukie clean clothes and a laundry bag...I have the same exact laundry bag! Timeline checks out, probably came from a Target around the time I went to college...which would have been around the time they were filming S4. It's for sale if anybody wants it. I think $50 is reasonable given that it only has a few small holes in it.
Turned on TF2 for the first time in a long while. Still love that game.
I've got a larger backpacking pack...it is pretty old and there have been some pretty cool modern designs, but it is perfectly good so I am not replacing it yet.I'm specifically looking for something a bit less technical to replace a pack I use at least once a week just to carry crap/gear on my motorcycle, as well as use on certain types of vacations. Needs to be able to fit as a carryon and be a panel-loader rather than a top loader. 40L is about the minimum that can...
I've been on a quest to find a replacement backpack. I thought I had narrowed it down to 2 models. Bought both and just had to decide which to keep and which to return (neither one is perfect). Today I stumbled across a sick mountaineering store that I had never seen before. Now there is another pack in the running. But this one comes in 2 sizes...the 40L might be a bit too small, the 50L might be way too big. Now I have to order 2 more fucking packs.
Snap-On tools...still plugging along.
Is it GMO? I hope it is GMO so people can be conflicted about it.