or Connect

Posts by otc

Did he make you play with his balls before every big client call?I only had to do it for a year before he hired someone new under me (guess I wasn't young enough anymore ha!), but now I am clearing $250k per year and would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Tempting, but...don't really want to pay 10.25% sales tax on it for in store pickup. Can get for $1399 with no tax from Adorama or BH though...
Lol
Ooh, yeah, I still gotta get a taste of that
That must explain why overwatch felt a bit "off" this weekend. Big influx of new freebie players. Played 2 games of the new 1v1 format. Pretty entertaining, but highly stressful. So used to being able to be healed/grab healthpacks/respawn in the game that having to play without any of the above was a little tough. I'm usually a pretty aggressive player and I had to tone that back when health became a limited resource.
They didn't have any touch bars on display when I went intoa small Apple store last weekend. The non touch bar 13 was pretty slick though. Considering it has multiple usbc ports and a headphone jack...I think I could get behind it. USB c is here to stay, and I don't care about lightning... so it beats the MacBook by a long shot. Although I'd still like to have seen something allowing easier external display connection. What is the deal with external monitors on them?...
My friends have the crosstrek and I'd definitely take it over the outback for my own needs.Would have to factor in the cost of replacement wheels though...
Yeah, my first year with the HSA, I ended up doing some physical therapy, as well as having a few recurring dermatologist appointments, plus doctor and scans that sent me to therapy. Kind of killed the value proposition there when you hit your out of pocket max in the very first year. And that's like the worst possible scenario. At that point I was at the max, so any additional care would cost nothing. If I needed $100k in expenses, the delta between the high...
^^^lolI was originally going to respond to shah's post saying: I doubt most of the brexit voters care much about that london. I guess Pud shows me I was right.
But that *is* exactly what they do.The staff are a very important part (and the CHAI actually does provide a lot of services). They are not a typical charity...to the point where one of the big "charity watch" type places stopped rating them because they operate in such away that their normal analysis doesn't make sense (and Charity Watch themselves give them a solid "A" rating).It's not like they are paying themselves for sitting at the top. That payroll money is going...