or Connect

Posts by otc

She could return to let people know what happened at winterfell.Davos later finds out about shireen from a deserter, murders her, and pulls a flaming sword from her heart, and becomes the prince who was promised.Oh, and on the deserters, how did none of them make it back to the wall? Where would they go? You would at least think some might go north where the wall has food. Taking the black absolves then of the crime they just committed (desertion being punishable by death).
So the actor is claiming he is done and Jon Snow is dead (and has cut off his long hair) and that the reports of being signed to a contract for seasons 6 and 7 were inaccurate. Dead for real or a ruse? Obviously, you can be dead and then be revived...and maybe you are revived by the flames that burn your hair off. Or the showrunners could just be cropping away storylines to get this thing done...Jon is dead, and lets just assume the wall's magic is strong and the white...
Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, Ilyn Payne, maybe even Melisandre and Cersei. Although some of those are only on the TV version of the list.You could argue for Cersei and Melisandre since Cersei is barely redeemable, and some people think the Red Woman is literally evil.The rest of them though? Ilyn Payne is the executioner who killed her father. Not really the best profession out there, but he was just doing his job (unless I am forgetting some additional...
But Stannis isn't the lord of light...never has been. they cut it from the show, but while stannis is marching on winterfell and trapped in the storm, Melisandre keeps looking into the flames trying to check on the lord of light and all she sees is snow. Was never clear if that was actually supposed to be Jon Snow, but the fact that they had her return to winterfell immediately before his stabbing makes it seem pretty likely. Aryas was a good enough version of the book...
Yeah, but none of these options look as good as the toj. Almost all either have weird detailing (moto jacket with bomber details? Off looking quilting?), branding, or look like they are cut for guys carrying around a few extra pounds. But yeah, it is better than what was out there a few years ago. The vanson looks great (but those have always been around right... Just $$$?)
The one and onlyWell, the people in that thread really aren't fans of that theory.I guess they are willing to accept that he would run away with their money but not that he might have become a junkie?Seems reasonable to me. Especially since, if he were defrauding everyone to continue his lifestyle, why does it sound like he sold his BMWs and his share in the restaurant (and according to some reports, possibly moved out of his fancy pad)?It is far from the only reason...
And you don't even have to be depressed to defraud people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.Personally, I find drugs a much more compelling story for why someone would make a complete turnaround, lose contact with everyone they knew and were in business with, sell property, fall off the grid, and start spinning the kind of vague BS that drew is throwing about.I mean, maybe the depression led to the drugs...but depression doesn't generally lead to large scale...
I never thought about it until someone suspected it in another thread...maybe it has been posted here and I missed it in the thousands of posts. But, this behavior all seems pretty indicative of drug use doesn't it? All of that shit with the wife in japan and the hearing loss sounds like a recipe for substance abuse...and with that comes a quick way to use up a lot of money and/or a lack of motivation to actually do anything (even if there is still money left...would...
You know, that's actually pretty reasonable, especially given his own life-falling-apart story. Not sure I have seen that theory provided in the ToJ thread (although I easily could have missed it).
Full summary here: https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/38c0n0/toj_update_drew_keith_disappears/Basically there is still a couple hundred grand in undelivered merchandise from orders that came in after the 2013 announcement that ToJ would be ending. People are unhappy with the situation.