or Connect

Posts by otc

Wtf!? Tried to take the bike out this morning and the clutch is slipping like crazy. Had to turn around and put it back. Clutch felt fine on Sunday. Used the same oil I always use (Rotella t 15w40), adjusted the clutch to where the travel felt ok... Didn't change anything else and yet now the clutch feels totally shot.
Nice rack For real though
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4xe2dx/former_trump_supporters_of_reddit_what_was_the/
The thing about the Big Bad Racist Cop thing is...look at this thread. It doesn't exist just because of racist police incidents. It exists because of power abusing assholes. Getting rid of the Big Bad Cop period would probably go a long way towards alleviating the concerns of BLM towards police. I don't mean to say that in a #alllivesmatter sense at all--just that addressing general unacceptable use of force might be easier than trying to figure out which cops are...
Oh shit! They are in MN and deliver to my parent's house?!I wonder if they have giardiniera...my favorite Jet's pizza is the large rectangular sausage and giardiniera, but I have to order it by phone because the giardiniera isn't on the online menu. I suspect this means it is a regional offering...
I wish he had been allowed to post his BM. Because later that same day, I would have been able to capture a BM photo that would have destroyed his and made him feel like a girly-man. I was in awe.
Really though, what's wrong with pizza hut pan pizza? No pizza is particularly healthy. Pizza hut isn't any worse than most other pizzas. In terms of taste, the pan pizza is pretty good. I'd say it is easily the best of the 3 big delivery chains. It has got nothing on Jet's Pizza, but they are only in 20 states. Sure, I can find better pizza in the city...but I can also find way worse pizza. If I am in Baraboo WI...I'm ordering from the Pizza Hut.
Anyone have the actual dash cam video they say he has? Would be interesting to see when the car starts telling him to take control. I don't know what a fair cutoff would be, but if it started beeping 10 seconds before the crash and he kept on not-driving...it is hard to blame the car. If it happened 1 second before, then it sounds like they are scapegoating the driver.
And no way are they going to be running around suggesting violence against white people. I think they value their white allies quite highly. Maybe there are other groups out there that just want black power, but most intelligent people are going to realize that fighting racism with racism or taking out your anger on innocent white folk isn't going to win over anyone. also, LOL that the guy running around telling everybody to beat up whitey is just filming things and not...