or Connect

Posts by otc

That girl is definitely not white...
You laugh, but I ordered a $5 disposable vagina on amazon that is currently in the mail. My GF needed a piece of mail in her name as proof of address...I suspect she is going to be disappointed
Yeah. It's not as sexy as making and placing advertisements, but I bet there is good money in it if you can figure out how to tell companies when to *stop* advertising. Those ad dollars would be much better spent either selling you a logical followup product, or simply moving on to a new target. It happens all of the time...and honestly, even Amazon seems to do it sometimes (and they should know when you have made a purchase). They usually won't advertise the item I...
I recently got to see a shitshow in some other online forum when people were discussing how hot some girl looked in the surveillance footage that was posted after she assaulted someone.Lot of backtracking going on the next day when she got arrested and it came out that she was only 13...Though to be honest...she doesn't look 13 to me. I would have guessed 16-19 based on the descriptions given. [[SPOILER]]
For the most part, it is pretty good exercise. It is much more engaging than normal gym time...I'd never have a membership to a normal gym, but climbing keeps me coming back. There's a problem solving aspect to it as well--once you get to the harder stuff, you can't just muscle your way up and you need to figure out the right technique tricks to make it past the tricky spots. Always new routes being set up, and harder difficulties to work towards. And if you want to...
Almost all of them have regular gym equipment as well. They don't have a bunch of random weight machines, but mine has a couple squat racks, some cable machines, racks of dumbells and kettlebells, stuff like that. Some ellipticals, treadmills, and rowing machines for cardio too. Most people are there to climb...so never any waiting for equipment. There are a few people who don't climb at all and have the membership just because it is better than other regular gyms in...
It's not that hard if you can ride a motorcycle. Just familiarize yourself with the shift pattern (1-5 are basically the same in every modern car...6 and R can vary), use your left foot to do what your left hand used to do...and your right hand to do what your left foot used to do. Generally you are going to use your whole left leg to operate the clutch. Some people will keep their heel on the floor, but I think that's hard and maybe not even possible in some cars. ...
My climbing gym is implementing some sort of gamification reward system. You earn points every time you check in/take a class/etc. If they were just doing that, I wouldn't care...but one of the changes they made was changing the guest pass program. I used to get one guest pass a month. Now I will get unlimited guest passes for first-time visitors, but no guest pass that I can actually use for my friends. To get a guest pass for my GF (who doesn't climb enough to...
Don't dip the pen in the company ink! ...or do...it's not the worst thing in the world.
Potentially just need to adjust the clutch pushrod... All is not lost yet!