or Connect

Posts by otc

The way things in the world seem to be going, I think I should invest in companies that specialize in building walls... Leaving a massive free trade zone over some pretty squabbles...a move that by many accounts won't even resolve many of those squabbles...
I don't think this is a good idea, I also think this Nigel Farage guy seems like a total douchebag (more so than your ordinary man named Nigel).
Pretty sure Germany has something like the 3rd or 4th highest rate of private gun ownership per capita (not total guns, just number of people who have them).edit: 4th according to this: http://www.thelocal.de/20130217/48015 but estimates seem to vary widely based on how old the survey is.Either way, seems like Germany has many strict rules, including psych evaluations on purchasers under 25, but it's not all that difficult for someone to buy a gun (especially something...
I'm thinking about a Ford Transit Connect.Short wheelbase model--should I go with the 2.5L 4 or the Turbo 4?So sexy
I've started getting spam emails on my work account about some work from home shit (I can pass them along to you if you'd like Ed). I know this is just some bot out there scraping contact information wherever they can find it...but I find it amusing that the advertised salary range is pretty small. Even though it is costless to send some extra emails, why would someone with a profile on a professional website (that likely pays several times what your scam-job is...
I'd suggest the Alpine plugs instead (I have both).The stem doesn't stick out as far which is preferable.
What the fuck Elon Musk?
for fuck's sake. The bad guy is the empire. Who works for the empire?
https://codecombat.com/play Learn some python, see what's up.
I suppose it depends on how you view some of those government transfer programs.You could make an argument that the hand outs are simply a part of the tax system...they are tax credits so large that they turn your tax bill into a net positive amount. If that's the case, then why are you drug testing for one type of tax transfer payment, and not drug testing for another?I don't think either should be drug tested, and I recognize that she is doing it as a farce, but the...