or Connect

Posts by otc

Tyson is (and always has been) awesome.Of course ever since he has become kind of a "cool dude" with a bunch of sycophants who are like "OMG NDG says XYZ", you don't hear about what he actually does and just get little soundbytes.
Torbjorn will screw you up when you are flying since you lose mobility and can't duck in and out of cover. try to get yourself to a good vantage point, but then actually attack his turret while standing so you can move in and out of cover just long enough to shoot a rocket. I dunno if it is the same on console, but I think I get matched into much better games when I am grouped with someone. I think the game tries to match grouped players with other groups... If you can...
Are you playing on PC or console? I can't imagine trying to control some of this stuff on a console controller... Which turrets? Torbjorn's or Bastion in turret mode? They can be very strong in good placements, but the right character can be very good at eliminating them (Pharah is a good one thanks to splash damage). Shouldn't be insta kill either, except maybe Torbjorn's ultimate turret unless you are playing a squishy class. At higher levels both are almost more...
Although I will say that King of the Hill maps seem to really mess with the "per game" stats. It seems to count an entire map as a game...so if you go 2 and 1, with all 3 rounds being close, it counts it as a single game even though you've played as long as 2-3 normal maps. All of my high scores for things like eliminations are from characters I pick in KOTH games.
I liked tribes a lot (particularly shifter mod)...but I never really got into Tribes 2. The original Starsiege (not tribes) was actually my first real online game...spent a bunch of time playing that before picking up Diablo 2 and Tribes. But by the time if Tribes 2, I think I had moved more towards CS and then Day of Defeat. I got it right when it came out, but I think it took too long for the modding to really get going, and since I never really played vanilla tribes,...
To be fair, we are supposed to believe that the sand snakes are trained efficient killers.The waif may be trained, but she was definitely trying to make it long and painful. Still kind of an unbelievable amount of stabbing to subsequently hold your breath for a while and then swim to safety...
Well...Arya could probably steal that kind of money if she wanted. She's been trained pretty well. How about the theory that it was Jaqen disguised as arya? I can't really see it working in the realm of the show (since it seems like they only peel faces off dead people), but a lot of her behavior was very uncharacteristic of Arya. Although she could have been trying to draw attention to herself. But unless she planned on getting stabbed in the gut and escaping through...
Yeah...that was odd. The last episode left us with "she's blowing out the candle so the waif will have to come for her in the dark...and she's used to fighting blind".And today she's like "I'll just run around the city undisguised...It will be ok"Meh...All we really see are two trainees and Jaqen (who we know is kind of a badass).Both of which are kind of shitty trainees. Arya is...well...still Arya. The waif thinks she is all that, but she clearly holds a grudge...
I want to shoot at people with foam-tipped arrows. I bought my buddy a groupon for his birthday to go to a place that has bow-and-arrow dodgeball....but of course we never actually used it.
Yeah. A lot of the FPS hacking issues are new to blizzard...but I am sure they will do just fine in the anti-hacking realm.