or Connect

Posts by otc

I know you don't spend much time on the menswear section of the forum anymore, but those are SF approved CBD nowadays.
Uber x has a much larger insurance policy than what the local cab companies are required to offer in my town. Even better, a local taxi association is declaring bankruptcy so they don't don't have to pay the jury award to some guy they left brain damaged (apparently they meet their mandatory insurance requirement via self insurance and can't afford a multi million dollar settlement) I find it hilarious that in the face of that (plus the general shittiness of cab...
Did that guy get fired immediately afterwards? I thought that uber frowned pretty heavily on soliciting to your passengers...and I doubt they like that he is running a network of "employee" drivers.
God dammit amazon prime. I'd threaten to cut you...but you have failed to deliver my knife. edit: I retract my complaint. Delivery man had already come and USPS website had updated delivery date to not-today...but another delivery was made and my knife is here. Handle is nice, blade seems quite sharp. Will have to see how the balance feels in actual cutting. I feel like I expected a little more weight forward (especially since it is a longer knife)...there is more...
There are places...but you quickly forget which places they are once you turn 21 yourself. Find out wherever a bunch of college finance interns go...those places probably don't card hard.
Anybody want to buy my Nintendo 64? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151627479694?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Or original xbox? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151627492411?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Some sort of SF discount will be applied.
Oh, I would fully expect a sand at install. But the top on 's engineered boards is pretty thick. How many more times is the floor of a Manhattan apartment going to get sanded again before a new buyer wants to tear it out and replace it. Just not sure the # of times it can be refinished is a limiting factor here, so the benefit of the engineered boards over wide hardwood seems totally worth it.
I think the plan is supposed to be live your working life poor (but not like...actual poor...you'll never be questioning where your next meal comes from or what to do if your car breaks down) and then retire early to Thailand where you can live something akin to a UMC lifestyle (+ladyboys) for the last half to 2/3 of your life.
Lol, no, I never tried.I might brew another batch of beer at some point, so if the meter happens to be laying out, I might try using it.
Leave a bad review during restaurant week if you want...but start it with "We went here for the restaurant week menu..." If the restaurant can't handle offering decent service and food during restaurant week, they are free to not participate. If they can't provide kind service or have to cut so many corners that the food sucks, it might still reflect poorly on them overall, and at the very least, if you are someone who enjoys restaurant week, it will tell you which...