Posts by otc

First paycheck of the year.... ~25% smaller than the last paychecks of the year...
Well, I guess some of us just have more experience fitting large objects into tight spaces.
See! Didn't even need to fold the seats down
You will probably suffer in the bedroom as your skill fades and your lack of practice becomes apparent to the ladies... But such is life.
At least your Dell didn't come with the thinkpad nub. God damn, Dell's copycat implementation was awful. I've got some crappy dell latitude E6420 (client's computer that I pull out once every month or two to VPN into their network) with the nub and it is almost unusable. Might be OK if you are used to it, but any muscle memory of a thinkpad and it is impossible. The trackpad on it is tiny and awful too (but that's probably true of all older generic windows...
Your wife is a weirdo.
Last time I rented a car in Europe was a couple of years ago in Lithuania...was actually kind of disappointed when they handed me the keys to an Automatic and didn't offer anything else. Maybe they held that car for me because I was an american (it was a bigger car than I reserved), because I certainly didn't pay the extra fee to guarantee an automatic. However, both cars I rented in South Africa were manuals (and I'm not even sure automatic was an option, at least on...
I think today is the last day to apply for the 100k point deal. You're forgetting to mention the $300 travel credit the reserve gives you though--assuming you buy more than 1 plane ticket a year (or uber/hotel/whatever), that brings the annual fee down to $150. Pretty easy to derive another $150 in value from the card. Get $100 credit for applying for Global Entry too, so takes the first year down to $50 if you don't already have it... I considered it...but decided not...
Turns out GF was right all along: http://m.edmontonsun.com/2017/01/10/should-we-be-taking-masturbation-breaks-at-work Still weird he would do it in front of his co-workers though.
Not to stop someone from hating on evil corporations...but how is this anyone's fault but your own. I can think of several alternative scenarios here: You got the phone on an old-style contract, maybe even paying $100 or $200 for it. You've got to pay cash upfront for a new phone now, otherwise you'd have to wait until your contract is up (unless you have a family member on your plan who is up for an upgrade and will forgo it for you) You paid for the phone out of...