or Connect

Posts by otc

I thought it was kind of mediocre. I mean, it was a good sandwich, but it is pretty out of the way and was kind of expensive. Do they still have lines at prime times? Because it is definitely not worth a line. If it were within walking distance, I might eat there more often, but if I gotta go further, I would prefer to go for the sandwich at crisp or even at chick-fil-a (which lacks the accoutrements but makes a juicier piece of fried chicken) Did like the small corn...
Although I keep having this irrational desire to buy a bigger boat. Basically I want something with a lot of cockpit space but enough of a cabin that people can throw their bags down there and girls can pee in private (and keep the v-berth pads so there is just enough room to drop anchor and get it on). Should be a fun boat and one that has some one design racing out there *somewhere* (in case I ever want to trailer it to an event), but I am perfectly fine racing on...
Huh? No, it was just the two of us. My usual crew was both injured and out of town.I can do 3 in the boat for casual sailing in medium wind without much chop, especially if they are smaller girls (3 of me would be pretty cramped). It isn't like drifting around on a 40' cruiser, but we had a good time watching the blue angels during the air show two weekends ago with 3 people, a few beers, and some snacks.
Do you have alternative dehumidification? A properly sized AC should take a bit of time, since you generally want the humidity taken out along with the heat. If you cool too fast, the AC won't be on long enough to dehumidify the place.
Vanguard 15
Raced my boat with inexperienced crew this weekend and didn't finish last! Sailed with a good friend of mine--she's closer to the right weight (the guy I own the boat with and my fat ass probably come up 50+lbs over ideal weight) but she's never raced sailboats and I've only dragged her out in the boat a couple of times before this. Still though, it worked pretty well and we were 8th out of 10 after 5 races.
Yeah I could have had an AX 2.0 for $100 less than the CX 5.0 , but with ultregra shifters and derailleurs. Wasn't crazy about the colors on it and figured the carbon version was the way to go. The 105 vs Ultegra differences shouldn't really matter much since it is mostly only the shifters and derailleurs (bb30 cranks and avid canti brakes for CX) so performance should be about the same and weight similar. And if I swap in a campy it SRAM group layer... I have the...
Do you do them in dark brown? They look good and I feel the market is short on simple good looking brown gloves.
Beauty is a useless construct women shouldn't have to worry about eh? I bet that chick doesn't live in a butt ugly house... I mean, it wouldn't pass StephenHero muster, but I bet she spends time vacuuming it every week, does manual work cleaning, gets repairs done when necessary, and avoids filling it with so much excess shit that it just piles up all over the place hoarders style. That is partially so she gets to enjoy her home and partially so people don't think she is...
Why is that song about how it is ok to be fat #1 on spotify despite the fact that: 1) It is about how it is ok to be fat. 2) There seem to be a bunch of chubby feminist blogs that have written pieces hating on the song. in addition to the people who hate on it for "skinny shaming" 3) The song sucks.