or Connect

Posts by otc

I can handle the Jamie/Bronn and Varys/Tyrion things (as long as the TV people take them somewhere beneficial). The Brienne thing is crazy. Littlefinger pays his guards well, but not that well. they would only know the story about her being his bastard daughter (or whatever it is they say she is in the show)...they should have been dumbfounded by the events that transpired.
I'm so glad the ToJ I ordered at the end actually showed up in a semi-reasonable amount of time...
People are addicted to their little devices.AT&T is doing it all wrong when they remind people not to text and drive (I just asked their telemarketer to stop calling me and they said "ok we will put you on our do not call list, please don't text and drive").I ride a bike/motorcycle so I am often at a high vantage point and am passing people's cars where I can see what they are doing in their laps. The people dicking around with their phones aren't texting. >50% the time,...
I'll watch the show when it passes the books. Honestly, unless something changes with his writing, the only reason I am still reading the books is to find out what happens. If the show can present an authoritative version of events, faster and in a more entertaining manner...I'll be OK. Will still go back and read the books to find out what he does with all of the subplots and character interactions/back-stories that get lost in the show...but the last two books have...
Well yes, but I like this one better. They hadn't updated their computers either so I saved fiddy cents when they rang it up as the old Ethiopian.
This morning, I watched a woman miss a green light cycle because she was staring at her phone. The person behind her didn't honk at her because they were also staring at their phone and had no idea.It looked like the kid in the car noticed, but knew better than to interrupt mommy when she's busy.You can add bluetooth to a car very cheaply...From a little bluetooth box that clips to the visor and has a speaker/mic (or just an earbud), to a little puck that plugs into an...
But I wouldn't want to go to cuba in a situation like GFs. You can do Cuba when you have a job...I've never been, but I bet you could make a pretty solid long weekend out of it, wouldn't even need a week of vacation. Hit a shit ton of Europe if you haven't done it. Just because "everybody" does it doesn't make it bad...the foundations of western civilization are stored in those old European countries. The statue of david, Picasso's guernica, the leaning tower of Pisa,...
My friend went to castro's birthday party around maybe...2002 (although fidel himself either didn't show or wasn't there at the same times)? Not sure exactly how they got in in the midst of the Bush era. I think that was before he cracked down on the restrictions and they had existing contacts in Cuba. Wasn't that hard to get in for "educational" purposes.
My post-physical therapy starbucks had changed their Ethiopian offering to a Yirgacheffe Kochere as opposed to the sun dried ethiopian they previously had on the clover. Liking this one very much.
The baltic states were pretty neat. Traveling with an azn was funny, because not a single person expected you to know the local language...they were more like, who is this chinese dude who is with a white dude instead of a tour bus of other chinese people (always making sure to taste the finest in local chinese cuisine).