Posts by otc

This valentine's day, my GF is getting something shoved down her throat deeper than anything has ever gone before. [[SPOILER]]
A meile power hose is probably in the 125-175 range depending on which handle is attached... Overpriced, but a bit more complicated than just a hose. Luckily my cleaning needs are met by a non-electric hose... Because after living with my meile canister, I sure ain't going back to some department store vacuum.
I thought I got a good deal on an all-clad tri-ply skillet. Pulled off the price sticker today, which was covering part of the logo on the bottom...turns out it d5 actually a d5 (aka fancier) skillet!
I changed who I was rooting for about halfway through the game. I honestly don't care if team A beats team B, but screw the patriots, I'd rather see Atlanta win their first one. I spent much of the game taking pictures of things to sell on ebay instead of actually watching anyways. But then the announcers were like "nobody has ever come back from an XX point deficit in super bowl history"...and when they started to turn their fortunes around, you had better believe I...
I'm with idfnl on this one (except the comparisons to twitter, which I don't despise like he does). The offering seems bizarre. The platform just seems so limited. It looked like an ideal acquisition target to fold into some other company's service offerings, but they kept turning down money. As a standalone? Its got to suffer from the risks jbarwick mentions (although there are plenty of adult users), but at a way higher level than any other startup platform. It has...
I use one of these drug dealer scales for my coffee grounds https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0012LOQUQ/ref=psdcmw_678508011_t1_B002SC3LLS Mostly because I bought it for sausage spices and coffee after deciding that my kitchen scale wasn't reliable for something like 17g. Then I would switch to kitchen scale if I was measuring water too (also, drug scale is by grinder, kitchen scale is by sink). But now that my kitchen scale has died, I will probably buy the Jennings which...
Funny, my office paper towel dispensers typically look like this:
Nah, I like them. For some places they make a ton of sense. Even in places where it isn't necessary, there are people they make sense for.They are even on my short list of cars I might buy... But only because my car use would be mostly for travel and outdoors trips places where it might be handy. If I was buying it for city use, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't say no to AWD that came standard, but I'm not going to step up to a golf R just because it has AWD.
Wrong strategyor here we had some guerrilla streets and sanitation extremists filling them with mosaics:
No argument on RWD being less than ideal in the snow...unless it is something like a RWD SUV that can go into 4-wd the couple of times a year you might actually need it. Outside of performance vehicles, RWD-only is basically dead technology (except maybe small pickups that don't have room for 4wd or something).Well, yeah. You were in the UP I won't argue with someone in the UP wanting a vehicle specifically chosen for snow-handling. RWD would be even worse than FWD. I...