or Connect

Posts by otc

Piob needs to stop being a pansy and actually sign up.
Really don't like what they are doing with imessage. Group texts with a mix of different phone types are going to get weird. They are adding so much junk to it to compete with things like whatsapp and wechat (and hangouts and facebook messenger)...but they are doing it all in what is still the default SMS texting app. I believe messaging is best done in an open platform. Restricting it to iphone owners only, with some half assed fallback for non-iphone users (that most...
Dunno... Do one of those crazy washing regimens and hope for the best? Dispute any result and hope for a later retest? Invent an ill foreign relative and you are really sorry, but you are going to have to delay your start date because you will be in Bulgaria?
Are they really going to do a hair test? Should be gone from every other type of test by then.
The thing about inner city ghettos...is that they are still in the city.These people in west virginia are fucked. There are no jobs anywhere nearby. There are no people with jobs to buy things from them if they wanted to create a business. Maybe you could help them out by moving in some manufacturing plants...but why would you?The inner city neighborhoods don't have all of these problems. They have their own problems, but except for crumbling rust belt cities that have...
Man, fuck the coal miners. What do they want--some government program to subsidize their lifestyle? And yet they are going to vote against Hillary? Coal is done (especially west virginia coal). The only people left are the people who couldn't figure that out ages ago....no wonder the people left can't make their town work. Trump doesn't give a shit about people in west virginia. As a businessman he isn't going to help those people out--the prudent business choice...
Some contractor got concrete splatter all over my bike. I figured it would wash off pretty easily, but no, this shit is firmly attached. Who knew that cement would stick well to painted metal and aluminum...I can chip it off, but it would take something more agressive than a stiff brush and a softish plastic scraper. Don't want to scrape hard enough to scratch anything... This happened a while ago so no way to track them back down and be pissed. It is my grocery...
well, you could argue that above grade expansions/luxuries are required make that space usable for a home theater. Once you have upstairs laundry rooms, giant closets (no need to rotate seasonal wardrobes), oversized 3 car garages, etc. then you start looking for ways to fill the extra basement space. Not to mention, expanded floor plans also create expanded basements.
Modern projectors are pretty good and bulb life is much better depending on what you buy (either longer life, or cheaper bulbs). My suggestion is to not buy a super expensive one... Just whatever mid price option someone like theWirecutter.com recommends. If you buy a 800-1000 dollar one now instead of a $3000 one today, you can probably barely tell the difference in a space like that, and you can just upgrade when the next model comes out. 2-3 years later, you will...
LCW? Although if you want upholstered, I think the upholstered LCWs are kind of ugly.