or Connect

Posts by otc

Worst case is obviously buying more parts and putting more time into it...only to not be able to get it running again and being forced to try and sell a non-running 37 year old bike. Best case would be that it starts right up after the above list of tasks...although I still have to sink some effort into it before selling. Then again, I only paid $1300 for it and at this point have spent more than that on registration/city sticker/insurance... A year ago, it was in better...
1979 kz400 I dunno how cold it gets in my building's garage...but I doubt it drops below freezing or anything. The spot they made me move it to seems a little more humid/damp than the place I had been keeping it in the prior winters...but it is covered and I don't think it is that bad or anything. It has been sitting longer than before though...usually I would have had it out months ago (although it might not have been until december that I put stabil in the tank and...
It's an automatic but...http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5699986753.html
I would drive the shit out of that car if it were half the price.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5677633001.html
fuuuuuuck Went down to the garage to pull the throttle cables from the kz400 so I could measure them for replacements. It has been sitting down there leaking gas. Not sure exactly where from (petcock seal? fuel line connection? dunno). The tank is pretty close to empty and there's a layer of yellowed gasoline on everything. The carbs had refilled themselves. I had to move the bike over the winter when they were doing some work, it is possible that I did something to...
Do we need police issue opera glasses now?
I mean, here is just a selection from the comments on a text post that read "That moment you see everyone getting shots pregnant and you hold your breath hoping they dont have a vaccine reaction or deliver early....."I think she got worked up responding to someone who said their kid had allergies...but it was just because of all of the allergens in the air in san antonio...and she was like "I'd read up on this stuff before you say that"I know you can't actually read the...
This seems to be making the rounds on facebook:Wait...is this supposed to be the right way to handle this to not get shot? You have to consent to letting a cop rifle around in your car and on your person over a 20 day expired registration sticker?I may not be very pro gun, but I'm also not very pro-unreasonable search when someone is legally carrying said gun...
The only person who talks about autism on my feed is too busy posting charts that "prove" vaccines weren't the cause of the decline in deaths due to various diseases...