or Connect

Posts by otc

They came to my apartment and jizzed in my subwoofer and took a dump on my couch instead of fixing the cable.
Could it be a woman in the costume? Can't remember the shot or how much they showed when Casper was being driven around.
Well, if you wanted to burn out his eyes or something. You might leave his head intact.Having not seen the picture of him bandaged (and not recalling specific scenes from the trailer, which song always make it into final edits), that was my justification as to why a killing blow wouldn't be too the face.Probably waiting at that apartment knowing that the only people who would find it would have to be crooked.
Think of how much money I could have saved foo by sending him the contractor special light I am planning to remove from my apartment and replace with a pendant.
I figured bean bags or other survival until the second execution style shot... I guess be could still be alive, but that is also one good way to clear up having too many characters.
I'm gonna be tied up in jury duty all week and when the market learns of my lack of productivity, it is going to go crazy.
Always wanted to be on a jury,just not one that takes any long period of time. Especially since I have things being filed with [a different] court this week that are going to create a lot of work for me next week...that I will still have to do after the judge lets us go for the day.
aaaaaand....I've been picked for a jury for a trial that's going to take all of next week.
Probably a Ford fusion hybrid
It sounds like you pay foreign taxes on dividends from A automatically but not on B. In a normal account, you get to claim a credit against those taxes when you file income taxes, so it doesn't matter (unless you reinvest your dividends in which case, I guess you get slightly fewer shares...but some cash instead).But I am not sure you can claim the tax credit if they are held in an IRA. So basically: if in an IRA, buy B, if in a taxable account, buy whatever is cheaper.