or Connect

Posts by otc

Although that kind of worries me. I don't want to confuse djblisk, but price can matter when it comes to penny stocks. It could be a sign that they are legitimizing themselves and lowering the ridiculous quantity of shares outstanding. But it also gives the stock a lot more room to fall. Granted, things can trade on fractions of a cent these days, but with normal money, an $8 stock has a lot more room to fall than an $0.08 stock. Also, from a purely irrational...
Mine was 4.8% or so. Seemed low but I can't find any way to get YTD breakdowns on the individual components...and the math is a bit of a pain to do since you have to account for biweekly inflows of new money. Everything was up except an international fund. Largest single holding was in S&P500 index funds (and I have similar funds held in other accounts too). The bond funds in there are probably dragging it down a bit (I believe I am at 5% total bond market index and 5%...
Maybe it is fresh...but Rapha isn't exactly a company that cheaps out on their promotional materials. If something looks that bad in their own advertising photos, I don't have high hopes... FWIW, the fingers on the brown pair on their site (the ones pictured here are "tan") look better, but no $245 pair of gloves should look like that.
They are fairly different...Both make a more condensed and stronger brew, but the Moka pot makes a more of a thick and almost slightly gritty brew (if it is actually gritty...you are probably using too fine a grind) due to the metal filter. An espresso machine pushes through a paper filter and pulls all of that stuff out. The moka pot also generates far less pressure and probably brews at a higher temperature (since the water basically boils up into the coffee) so the...
Thanks, I guess I will hop on the motorcycle and go take a look (looking is easy...getting a table and chairs home from 45 minutes away is a bit harder by bike).
Yes.Price doesn't matter, percentages matter.Right now, Google is down $3, but that is only 0.5%. BAC is down $0.10, but that is actually 0.6% so it is worse than google even though google is down 30X as much per share.Look at it as a total purchase.100 shares of a $10 stock or 10 shares of a $100 stock. Either way, you have $1000 invested in the company and are impacted the same by a 5% change.
Any thoughts on the Ditte & Adrian Heath Dining Set 594 (for Cado)? [[SPOILER]] There is one exactly like this for sale nearby for $900 (says with 5 chairs although the pictures only show 4) but I am unsure if it is worth making the trek to go and see it...not sure what these are worth.I think it would work well when I move to my new apartment. Think I would like to switch from a round table to a rectangle. I think this is just the right size...4-seater with leaves that...
I've just had bad luck on ebay lately... See the thing I want. Good price and shipping from the states so it won't take forever like all of the ones shipping from Asia. Go check the guy's feedback, he has sold similar items recently and his buyers have all been impressed. Hit back to buy the thing...and some fucker bought it while I was reading his feedback. Wtf? Hopefully all of the items I listed last night sell just fine and my streak doesn't continue.
Yeah...you can set your transactions to private (although it doesn't stop people from sending you money and sharing it with their facebook friends).Basically every single transaction my friends make is something along the line of "For the box of HUGE BUTT PLUGS"...