or Connect

Posts by otc

If you don't have a home, how can you open up a home equity line of credit? That's just not the millenial way...
Stanky corporate janitorial service cleaning rag smell.
Old link, but it is related to the NYT article that is going around today that tells you how to see where Facebook think you fall on the political spectrum (so they can sell Donald Trump ads that target moderates and granola ads to hippies). Stays current on the updates though. http://graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-feed/ Kind of scary just how different your incoming media might be...this isn't fox news vs msnbc bias, but a hell of a lot stronger (and with zero...
Certain features like this are a little over the top though: (Projected from underneath the doors when the car is stopped) Would feel dumb walking up to a parts counter like "I need to replace my pony projector bulb..."
Same in IL. Although I suspect brokencycle is right that they may not actually verify the information. I have to enter my policy info and insurer, but I don't think that the website cares that my insurance is always expiring within a month of my registration renewal date...and it would let me type in whatever I want for the name of the ensurer (it is not like I select "Progressive" from a drop-down list)...so there is no way they are doing automatic lookups. I'm sure...
Spent the weekend with a mustang convertible, the mid-level turbo engine...drove it up the 1 from SF to Point Arena, and on various inland twisties on the way back. So happy I sprung for the convertible rental. Not so much because I could put the top down (although I certainly took advantage of it), but because those roads would have been no fun in some generic Hyundai rental, and the convertible inventory happens to get you something less bland. Quite pleasantly...
You know what listicle I would actually read through? 23 NFL Players who own tasteful and architecturally significant mansions. "Insane" is certainly a valid descriptor for Tom Brady's mansion (although proper usage would be "whoever built this must be insane") Don't any of the athletes decide to spend their money hiring an architect to build something cool, or buying up a FLW home or something? Tom Brady's wife spent her career surrounded by top designers and this is...
Is there any state which doesn't require insurance?
For reference, the film in question is literally a documentary directed by the discredited fraud Dr Wakefield himself.