or Connect

Posts by otc

Maybe they'll just get out of the business of wishing they could operate a professional sports league altogether. Leave that shit to slimy rich dudes...at least we expect them to cover up crimes.
Well, I'd presume any penalties would be assessed at the NCAA level. Makes sense that the conference won't do anything. I doubt the conferences are really in a position where they need to be making ethical conduct bylaws that somehow differ from the rules applied to other conferences.
...BCC?
Don't forget about Sam the Slayer...it's not *that* hard to get close to one and live if you have some dragonglass.
Bidet=Best
I dunno...thus far at least, it seems like these things have actually been planned since the beginning. It sure has a chance to go all LOSTy... That's everybody's major fear with GRRM not being done with the books--he has no idea what he has written and can't tie the story together But the fact that he actually seems to have intended some of this shit to happen since book 1 (and assuming R+L=J), there's some hope that it might all turn out OK.
I think the real reason it worked is that they are set to scale onto AWS (and if possible, they may have devoted resources to the OW launch that they will move over to the next WoW expansion launch when OW calms down). They mention this in the video as an aside, but it is the real reason why the game could cope with the launch. The netcode just makes it work once you get a slot in a server.The tick rate thing doesn't bother me that much. Maybe I just don't really notice...
Definitely a dragonglass spear head. I think the children know about dragonglass, hence the supply of spears.
Summer was pretty much literally killed by winter. I suspect this may have been part of the plan...I could be way off base, but I suspect that, while the white walkers were happy to kill the man in the tree, they don't actually want to kill Bran. They want him to flee south to the wall where his mark can break down the magical defenses that hold it together. Bran the Builder erected the wall, and now Bran the Broken is going to become Bran the Breaker.Lol. Yeah, my...
OVERWATCH! Game is slick. Launch went smooth. Servers were up maybe...10 minutes late?