or Connect

Posts by otc

Woke up with a bit of a fever so I worked from home today. Gave me a chance to crank the amp...it makes some nice sounds. The bare channel 1 is a bit too bright for my tastes with the strat (especially anywhere near the bridge pup), but there were some awesome settings on channel 2 (the one with a gain knob) that I quite enjoyed.
lolwut?that thing is basically identical to any of the other VAG keys. In fact, it is probably simpler since it lacks trunk or panic keys. $1100 at the dealer my ass...
This fuckwit uses both feet to drive an automatic? Wtf
And they have fine wine.
It took me like 10 repeats before I realized that she is Myrcella... Almost surprised she hasn't been recast yet. At least with her, you could just throw in a new actress since she literally hasn't been seen in years...
Skippy super chunk.
To be fair, don't you have to complete a marathon somewhere else to qualify for Boston? So he has probably done 26.2 at some point and already has the sticker on his outback.Its not like this guy was making his once in a lifetime attempt of a marathon...he was attempting a famous (and somewhat difficult) race and couldn't do it. Suck it up and try again next year.I bet the people who carried him are going to use it as an excuse for their time...
Whats with these people who carried some dude across the finish line of the boston marathon after he collapsed? I mean, good on them for being helpful and whatever...but that guy didn't finish. Like, literally...he wasn't going to be a finisher. Now what? If he talks about having run the marathon, isn't he a liar? He attempted the marathon. Sucks that he was out .2 miles from the finish, but I am sure there are others who tap out a mile from the finish, and others who...
I stepped on a mouse once. Was just trying to corner the thing while someone grabbed something to catch it in...but it ran too fast and ended up under my foot. No splat--just a dead mouse.
There is a book thread which is obviously full-spoiler (at least until he writes another one...then maybe people will say spoiler through chapter XX for a little bit)... But I don't think we can sustain two separate threads about the show...