or Connect

Posts by otc

Nah, I think that is why these recent studies are significant. They are based on researcher measurements. I think the "stretched length" line on piob's chart actually uses a bunch of measurements taken by urologists on patients under anesthesia where they literally just stretch your dick out and measure it while you are sleeping.
And remember to compress the fat pad! that will buy you some extra length (and is the official measuring technique).
This is based on 3 other studies, but is reported in inches:
Is this making you happy because you can now say that your 5" erection is almost average?
They are both species of whal.one is a nar-whal, the other is whal-e.What is so hard to understand?
I know a lot of news organizations have policies prohibiting you from trading in the companies you cover within X days of reporting on them. In the financial press, often they are discouraged from being active traders at all. Like LD said, even if it isn't illegal, it could still expose the company to risk. LL could sue you for defamation (whether or not they actually have a case) and having it look like it was done to enrich a few employees would make matters worse. ...
From the articles I saw (I didn't read that in depth), it sounds like CBS was either prompted or supported by a bunch of short sellers who have a vested interest in the company losing value.Might be nice if that video started with "Hey, some guys who will make a bunch of money if the LL stock tanks wanted us to talk to you about this".On one hand...that's how the market should work and one of the arguments given in favor of insider trading. Absent insider trading laws,...
Not if you are Lumber Liquidators.
Ah yes. The cycle must continue. First we had different minters of cash....but they realized that was stupid and agreed on a single currency. Then we had a bunch of random charge cards...we've mostly solved that barring a few places that still refuse amex/discover (and a few people who apparently still have diners club cards?). Life has gotten too easy...time to add 5 different ways to pay for something with your cell phone.
From a lawyer I know on facebook: