or Connect

Posts by otc

Although if I were considering vinyl, I would probably do linoleum instead.
Floor tile seems like it would be the easiest to install too...
Oh come on...its not shutting down right wing activists. It is shutting down professional trolls who are engaged in a targeted, hateful campaign against specific people they don't like. You can still have all the crazy opinions you want on twitter, but if you act like that Milo douche, you're going to get banned. As you should be, from any public platform. SF would ban someone for doing far less. It is absolutely in twitter's best interests to swing the ban hammer at...
Why the X and not the R or the Naked variant?
I don't know if there is enough hardness different to cause noticable discomfort...but ceramic is definitely going to cause anything you drop on it to shatter, while vinyl gives it a chance. Doesn't have to be wood-look though.
Eh... If you are unwilling to accept the apartment as is, and other renters are fine with it, then it is not unreasonable for a landlord to expect you to pay for some or all of the cost.
Worst case is obviously buying more parts and putting more time into it...only to not be able to get it running again and being forced to try and sell a non-running 37 year old bike. Best case would be that it starts right up after the above list of tasks...although I still have to sink some effort into it before selling. Then again, I only paid $1300 for it and at this point have spent more than that on registration/city sticker/insurance... A year ago, it was in better...
1979 kz400 I dunno how cold it gets in my building's garage...but I doubt it drops below freezing or anything. The spot they made me move it to seems a little more humid/damp than the place I had been keeping it in the prior winters...but it is covered and I don't think it is that bad or anything. It has been sitting longer than before though...usually I would have had it out months ago (although it might not have been until december that I put stabil in the tank and...
It's an automatic but...http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5699986753.html