or Connect

Posts by otc

Well, now we see impetus for Saul to not want to be (slippin') Jimmy McGill anymore. And we have a potential source for some start-up capital.
My home depot chisel feels sad
According to this calculator, my youtube channel should be making between $37 and $597 dollars per year. Where the eff is my internet fame money?
This is what I wore to work today:
I know you don't spend much time on the menswear section of the forum anymore, but those are SF approved CBD nowadays.
Uber x has a much larger insurance policy than what the local cab companies are required to offer in my town. Even better, a local taxi association is declaring bankruptcy so they don't don't have to pay the jury award to some guy they left brain damaged (apparently they meet their mandatory insurance requirement via self insurance and can't afford a multi million dollar settlement) I find it hilarious that in the face of that (plus the general shittiness of cab...
Did that guy get fired immediately afterwards? I thought that uber frowned pretty heavily on soliciting to your passengers...and I doubt they like that he is running a network of "employee" drivers.
God dammit amazon prime. I'd threaten to cut you...but you have failed to deliver my knife. edit: I retract my complaint. Delivery man had already come and USPS website had updated delivery date to not-today...but another delivery was made and my knife is here. Handle is nice, blade seems quite sharp. Will have to see how the balance feels in actual cutting. I feel like I expected a little more weight forward (especially since it is a longer knife)...there is more...
There are places...but you quickly forget which places they are once you turn 21 yourself. Find out wherever a bunch of college finance interns go...those places probably don't card hard.
Anybody want to buy my Nintendo 64? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151627479694?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Or original xbox? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151627492411?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Some sort of SF discount will be applied.