or Connect

Posts by otc

http://www.avclub.com/article/jan-terri-58707
Really, the entire time, I was just hoping for the tf2 soundbyte of the soldier yelling "get on the point!" Thought the game would be more moba-like. Instead it felt like a normal fps with matchmaking to keep even teams. Wonder if they plan to expand maps to other game types (like multiple capture points instead of just one). Also wonder if player created maps will exist...
Looked like the picture so...maybe?
Yup. Overwatch is pretty fun. Kept playing with a bunch of noobs who have clearly never played TF2 before though...people's awareness of capture points and cart status was not very good. Although I think the game also didn't do a good job of saying "hey, here's how the maps work..if you stand on the point...they can't take it back from you..." Looks like a solid game...good thing I kept those shares
Orange m3 sitting next to me has so much orange peel it actually looks like an orange
My office just replaced a conference room full of eames soft pad management chairs. Not sure what they replaced them with (probably something much cheaper)... But if they decide to keep the new chairs, I've got dibs on some of the ones being tossed! The leathers are mostly not in great shape (that's what years or decades of use without conditioner will do), but a few of them are still pretty decent. I think it is a total bitch to replace the covers on these...so the...
Oops, looks like it started last night for non-preorders. Hopefully I can give it a try tonight, otherwise I'll check it out this weekend.
Can't wait for that overwatch beta this weekend!
The new trilogy would have been much different if this had happened: https://www.inverse.com/article/15123-george-lucas-s-original-plans-for-star-wars-episode-vii-and-boba-fett-reve Boba Fett may have been intended to be the main villain in ROTJ, and the whole defeat of the emperor taking up the third trilogy.
Very odd. Particularly the ending.