or Connect

Posts by otc

Fat girls smugly posting links to articles about how wearing yoga pants can give you butt acne...
Dinty Moore for lyfe!
I'll have you know I floss and have a Sonicare. Hygienist always looks at my teeth and tells me how great and clean they are...and then somebody has to go and look at those damn xrays.
getting some guy's pubes stuck between your teeth is not the same as flossing...
With or without root canal? The crown procedure is relatively benign, but the only one I have memories of was a tooth that had to be root canaled first (and thus...it was dead and had no nerve...so what could hurt it?).The root canal is the one people typically fear...although the two I had were fine. The first one was on a front tooth and was actually the most pleasant dental procedure I have ever had. I was at a special endodontist (in a separate office, although she...
Yeah, when I had the filling go bad and lead to a root canal (and crown)...that was all "covered" by dental insurance. Definitely cost me more with dental insurance than when I had to have the more difficult root canal performed by a special endodontist (but covered by my health insurance). Most dental insurance plans seem like the opposite of health insurance plans. Instead of having an "Annual Out of Pocket Maximum" to cover you in case of catastrophic problems...they...
Also, they all have odd numbers of posts...so I shall only post in sets of two from now on.
Scrolling through this thread, I have come to the conclusion that the best posters on this site all joined in even-numbered years.
If it makes you feel any better, dental insurance is usually pretty worthless for stuff like that (I don't find it a good deal unless you get it dirt cheap/free from your employer).What made you lose it? I was lucky the time I had some expensive dental problems a couple years ago...they were a result of trauma (crashed my bike) and thus were covered by health insurance rather than dental insurance. Still cost a lot of money (and required some vigilance to make sure the...
How does Spotify mobile work with personal songs? On the PC you can add mp3s to your library and Spotify handles them the seamlessly with streamed and cached songs. Does this work with mobile and for car play? Can you get mp3s of the new Taylor Swift album (bad example... But it is something unavailable on Spotify) and then seamlessly have them in playlists with other stuff?