or Connect

Posts by zissou

The Details RRL indigo cotton cap Mister Freedom Midnight P-Jacket - Sugar Cane 16oz 100% cotton indigo warp/black weft denim (AW10) Mister Freedom Denim Utility Shirt - Sugar Cane 6oz 100% cotton denim (SS08) Mister Freedom Chambray Utility Shirt (SS08) Roy boxers - Cone Mills White Oak chambray (very limited release) Mister Freedom 7161 Utility Trousers - four Sugar Cane 14oz 50% cotton/50% sugar cane denims (2007) 301 Okinawa denim - left leg and right...
The Story Stranded by his crew, the Captain struggles to find his land legs as he hobbles over the uneven ground. He's used to the smooth oak decks of his ship, now two weeks lost to mutiny. "Where the hell am I?", he mutters. The mountains are only increasing in size, suggesting that his travels take him farther and farther from the coast. The Captain regains his bearings from the sun. Landmarks do him no good without his maps. How he wished he was standing at...
Congrats @Teger! @Rais & @The-Arm dressing how I'd love to in an alternate universe. So good, guys.
Or, maybe we could do a GMTO of denim mugs with 2015 WAYWT Denim Challenge stamped on the side.Nah, Utah, where it rarely rains this much. I see a break in the weather. I think I'll put a movie on for the kids so I can go outside and take photos of myself.
^yeah, he's great. It's @stu00a on here.
Man, I'm really hoping to get a photo in today or tomorrow. I swear it's been raining here for two weeks straight, and I refuse to do a mirror photo.
An Esk public sale should be coming up soon. Picked me up a Simon Guernsey. 100% camel hair.
Another Esk knit, a Guernsey. Kind of impossible to see from the photo. Can't get enough of those camel hair knits.
^Sure, or you can check out Gustin.
Wow, you take opinions about movies pretty seriously!