or Connect

Posts by zissou

Yes, they are always like that. And, the buttons are poorly sewn on, so they rip off pretty quickly. So, the first thing you should do is resew all of the buttons on before you lose them.
Well, I picked up the rigid selvage officer's chinos in olive from Unionmade to complete my collection. Its the first time I've ever paid retail for RRL, but 31x34 is pretty damn rare.
Brown would be interesting. Is the red a brighter or darker red? Hill-Side and Sunny Sports use a really nice darker red Japanese selvage chambray. Have you come across it?
It seems like some new interesting Japanese chambray comes out each week that I feel like I need to own. It would be great if there were some more non-indigo options, though. I have so many indigo shirts, and the rainbow neps aren't really my thing. Do you ever come across any kakishibu or mud dyed chambrays, @joshgustin
You can wear them with your Vineyard Vines polos and Wayfarers.
It's generally not the lack of side seams that can make tubular shirts so desirable. It's the fact that many of them are loopwheeled, which is a much denser, more solid knit.
That was a very inspirational email.
Yeah, those are important things. I don't imagine they would earn any review points for my proposal, unfortunately. I didn't realize you had left academia. What, are you the Styleforum Executive Director full time now?
This only makes sense if they are pants made from tents that were recycled pants. And, even then, wouldn't they be upcycled? Fuck, can you tell that this grant proposal I'm about to turn in has fried my brain? Time to get drunk and think about Margaret Howell. Well, her clothes. Not her clothes, but the clothes she makes that I want to wear.
PANTS?!? That's it. I'm out.