or Connect

Posts by zissou

Tensions are always high once November hits. For the sake of SF, Black Friday needs to start on the 1st.
I might have missed this, but do you guys have an ETA on the Scott & Charters lambswool cardigan MTO?
Yeah, another guy recommended them but I think they are a little too CM for me...
Buncha odds 'n' ends. Ten C down liner for my Storm Parka TURMS polish Bread and Boxers V-necks. These just might be the slim, long, shallow v-necks I've been looking for.
Artist Denim in Thailand also adopted it since Roy. I think they are out of business now, though.
Did any of you get my 31W SExT11 jungle cloth jeans?
Can anyone comment on the difference between slim straight and straight leg? The measurement charts are the same. 7.5" leg opening for the 32W slim straights is too small for my taste, so I went for the straight legs. I'm hoping they aren't super roomy in the top block.
I definitely hate IPAs. I'll keep an eye on the EPLA and EPNY shirts. I thought the WvG shirts came with three arms?? I only have two.
Even though that was pretty clearly spamming, I figured, for the price of a pair of cardboard 501s, why not try some custom denim from a neighboring state? I went with the Kennedy chino in Kaihara indigoxindigo.
Good to see you again, sir. Looking sharp as always.