or Connect

Posts by zissou

^Seriously. I buy one new pair of raw denim each year, which is plenty when you add them to previous years' jeans.
Haha. H Markopolos must have been one of those dudes who ordered twenty pairs of jeans because the price was so great. That's the only reason I can think of for his raging bitterness.
Need? What is this need you speak of?Maybe two months, but not a year... Sad thing is, it's been so warm the past couple winters that I haven't even pulled out my Inverallans or similar knits.
I'm just tryin' to break my losing streak. The tan does look great, and if the grey isn't as nice, I can always resell. It's a beautiful knit.
So, yes, I already have this in tan, but why not also have it in grey? A nice little MH piece from AW10 that popped up on Ebay UK.
Man, I need to just stop buying stuff. Most seasons, I find a handful of great things on deep sale. But, this time, I've struck out with about seven things in a row. It's a tough feeling...
I bought this just to spite you all (and possibly myself). Esk cashmere cotton tee. Matches disappeared it when they offered the extra20 code, but I had it open in a window. $400>$82.
I'll never know... Seriously, though, my impression is that it is like Scott's Last Expedition, full of old photos and garments, the newer garments from the collection, hardware, etc.
A large amount (vast majority?) of MF has been produced by Sugar Cane over the years. They're the ones who can produce the denim and sew up the crazy garments that MF wants to make. I think they, at first, couldn't even sew up the midnight twill into the pea coat because it was so heavy. There's a funny story about the first pair of 7161 jeans that Christophe cobbled together from multiple denims the night before(?) he was to meet with Sugar Cane reps about doing a...
I'll do it, but only if you are willing to tell them that they sent you two right shoes while I tell them they sent me two lefts and then we can both demand half price.