or Connect

Posts by zissou

It's supposed to be a service ribbon used as a lapel pin. A little bit odd if you ask me.
^buying jeans that fit right from the start invariably results in jeans that are too baggy after a few weeks of wear. They shouldn't be painful or impossible to button up, but just a little difficult to get on. Turning denim inside out is only necessary when machine washing. This prevents creases from forming and fading during the wash. It's totally fine to soak and hand wash jeans right side out.
Last spring, they did an extra 20% off on top of the 40%. Regarding their pricing, at least on Margaret Howell, it's very similar to the MH site except shipping is $10 and there are no duties. My order shipped.... Still have a 100% success rate.
You'll get some serious knee bags if you do squats in damp jeans. I don't even do initial soaks on jeans unless they are unsanforized denim. Just break 'em in the hard way... dry.
Jeans do indeed stretch in the thighs and knees if you wear them enough. That said, it is possible for a cut to be too slim in the first place. My fail safe method for sizing jeans is to buy them one inch smaller in the waist than a comfortable pair. They stretch to fit perfectly.
I don't know, guys. I have a 39" chest and 50 fits great with a knit.
$252 down from $420, which is pretty much the same price as the MH site sale, but with ease of ordering, cheap shipping, and no duties. UM usually picks up a few nice MH pieces each season.
God, any airport. People fly in their pajamas these days.
Margaret Howell moleskin trousers. I'm trying something a little more narrow...
Bert, did you accidentally link us to a gallery of Pitti on the 1940's?