or Connect

Posts by zissou

NIB Carmina WWII Field Boot in black scotchgrain szUS10/UK9 Unfortunately, these are a little too big on me, and I need to sell them. I'm a solid 9.5D on Alden's Barrie last, and these seem a tad large. They're beautiful scotchgrain with a Dainite sole- perfect for winter. They've been tried on indoors only, and still have the shoe bags and original box. Here is the info on the boot from Epaulet $375 shipped in the US. International is extra- PM for a cost. Paypal...
No worries! Thanks.
What did you pay for them, Alexander? I might be interested, which would save you from paying shipping to JP.
A Kind of Guise MHL rollneck
Well, just went with the MHL version. Other Shop seems like a great shop. It was my first purchase from them.
I've been considering a rollneck from Margaret Howell this season. I, of course, like the hand frame roll neck in merino wool. But am considering the MHL version in raw merino. I think it has a little more of a utilitarian feel, which I like. I hadn't seen it styled very well at all until browsing the Other Shop's site:
This just never seems like a good idea. I always dry clean.
You are funny. No one should wear Cabourn because they work in an office, and no one should wear Cabourn when they are adventuring in the outdoors. Many Cabourn garments are, after all, modeled after expedition gear.
Well, hell. Looks like someone just bought the last indigo 1A from Allevol. I guess that ends the debate for me.
I just bought Parker's Margaret Howell trousers. Grey trousers were the one thing missing from my closet.