or Connect

Posts by zissou

Good thing all but one or two Gustin shirts are well below $140.
I have a NWT Inis Meain Shawl Collar Toggle Sweater in Ecru, size Medium up for sale. The knit is the usual buttery soft 90% merino/10% cashmere from IM. It is the very same one that can be found at NMWA. I wound up keeping this in a large, and it's a great knit. Keep in mind that there is a fair amount of stretch in IM knits, if needed. On me, this fits like more of a small compared to my other medium knits. Shoulders: 15" Chest: 20" Length: 24" Sleeve:...
I have a NWT Inis Meain Shawl Collar Toggle Sweater in Ecru, size Medium up for sale. The knit is the usual buttery soft 90% merino/10% cashmere from IM. It is the very same one that can be found at NMWA. I wound up keeping this in a large, and it's a great knit. Keep in mind that there is a fair amount of stretch in IM knits, if needed. On me, this fits like more of a small compared to my other medium knits. Shoulders: 15" Chest: 20" Length: 24" Sleeve:...
I think it's a funny concept to have a bespoke structured sashiko cardigan. I can imagine some of the SF customers obsessing over measurements, getting it to fit just like their favorite blazer, only to have it fit all drapey and loose after a half dozen wears. Heavy cotton sashiko is going to stretch, and the idea of making a structured garment out of it is peculiar. In my opinion, it should fit a little small at first, like a pair of jeans, so it fits like a glove...
Nice, ike. I really wanted that hand frame roll neck, but none of the stock lists picked it up. Ordering directly from MH from the US is such a pain. I wore my moleskin trousers for the first time tonight, and they're so wonderful and soft.
^yes that is true about there being no middle man(I.e., shop) to check the quality. Good point.That's my point. I think there are some pretty high expectations on here. If Gustin is willing to exchange for credit or even refund if it is a big screw up, then where's the big loss? Do we really have to get upset about waiting an extra month or two for our ninth pair of jeans? It's pretty damn easy to go an entire year wearing a single pair.
The only small jeans brand from whom I haven't seen noticeable QC issues is Roy, and then it's one man doing everything himself. His jeans are amazing. Most smaller brands outsource manufacturing to a factory that has little investment in quality control. I remember the massive fiascos from WvG/Crate when every pair of jeans was screwed up. Hell, even some larger brands have serious issues. I've never been able to figure out LVC sizing, and have given up.
Man, I caved while drunk last night and backed the blue selvage Oxford shirt at the last second while wearing my Japan blue Oxford shirt.
Fuck yes @parker
Just drunk purchased shirts so many zhirts. I blame it in the whisukey.