or Connect

Posts by zissou

Yeah, I just shipped a 2lb jacket to Canada via USPS First Class and it was $35. International shipping doesn't get any cheaper than that unless the shop eats the cost.
Yeah not bad. Got a few of my favorite Norse tees for half off. And, they are right next door in NV.
TWO Carson Street Clothiers Italian Flannel Shirts, Size 15.5 (M), NEW One in blue, and another in ecru/natural. I'm doing a little closet cleaning and am putting a few things I've never worn up for sale. I purchased these shirts from Carson Street Clothiers about a year or two ago and never wore them. They're made from super soft Italian cotton flannel. Part of me thinks I should keep them, but I have way too many shirts. $>$110 in the US. Retail was ~$300 for both....
Does anyone have a medium Frank Leder wool shirt that they want to trade for my small? It is unworn.
Just a couple of things, one of which was the sausage muscle tonic. Not exactly what I want to be rubbing on my body.
I'm selling all my fucking clothes and joining a monastery. Stay tuned for epic sale thread.
Hey, I have a couple of classic EG pieces that I'm putting up for sale/trade. I'd be interested in flannel or wool workshirts in Medium. Flannel workshirt in Small $65 Andover in grey homespun wool, size Medium $185
Engineered Garments Classic Flannel Workshirt, Size Small This shirt was always a favorite of mine, but doesn't fit me in the shoulders anymore. I wore it many times, but always washed on gentle and hung to dry. It still has a lot of life left, and has no visible problems. $75>$65 Shipped in the US. Paypal Only. International shipping is extra. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 20.5" Back Length: 28.5" Sleeve: 24"
TWO Carson Street Clothiers Italian Flannel Shirts, Size 15.5 (M), NEW One in blue, and another in ecru/natural. I'm doing a little closet cleaning and am putting a few things I've never worn up for sale. I purchased these shirts from Carson Street Clothiers about a year or two ago and never wore them. They're made from super soft Italian cotton flannel. Part of me thinks I should keep them, but I have way too many shirts. $>$110 in the US. Retail was ~$300 for both....
Inverallan 3A Lumber Cardigan in Clerical Grey, size 38/Small, NEW I'm doing a little closet cleaning and am putting a few things I've never worn up for sale. I purchased this Inverallan 3A as part of a custom order, and it has always been too small for me. So, I've never worn it, and it has just sat in a stack of knits. Clerical grey is a beautiful grey with shades of tan, a very earthy color. $195>$180 Shipped in the US. Retail is usually ~$285. Paypal Only. ...