or Connect

Posts by zissou

Yeah, the knitted waiscoats that I have from a couple years ago have the same curled pocket edges. Volls has a bunch of XLs at half off in their outlet shop. How a medium lasted long enough for me to order it yesterday, I'll never know. I'll post up a review once it arrives.
Well, it looks like the 30x32 weren't actually available!
Sweet Jesus, this Esk Ben cardigan is a thing of beauty. The camel hair is like a softer, heartier version of merino. Turned horn buttons The right forearm has a thicker contrast stitch. Hidden inside pocket. Nice, comfortable fit. Sizing seems true- I went with medium, my usual in almost everything else.
I thought I'd start the conversation about Esk Cashmere knitwear, which hails from Scotland, land of hardy woolen wear. Esk is no exception. Although, it seems to be the luxurious counterpart to Inverallan and Inis Meain. Esk's fibers are largely pure cashmere, but also include extrafine merino (sometimes mixed with cashmere), Egyptian cotton, camel hair, and occasionally Shetland wool. All knits are fully fashioned, and constructed in their own factory. Here...
Always crazy for knits! Esk makes Inverallan seem very utilitarian. Inverallan is great, don't get me wrong, but it's the same knits made from the same wool for centuries. Esk is even a notch above Inis Meain, which has largely been the same knits made from the same wool, too. IM has been branching out with MTOs and newer designs, but some of them are too modern/biz cas for my taste. Esk is largely classic or heritage-inspired designs made from some of the nicest...
Another Esk knit. 30% cashmere/70% extrafine merino. half price
Nearly verbatim That, and "Oh, it's just something I found at 50%(!!) off"
Every time my wife goes out of town and leaves me home alone, I buy a bunch of clothes.
Can someone let Unionmade know that they can just go ahead with their next drops? I'm ready.
Carmina WWII Field Boot from Epaulet (frankly, I was surprised to see them in my size, 10, at 40% off). I've been looking for a new boot for AW. It will be my first venture outside of Alden.