or Connect

Posts by zissou

That's cuz it got bought right out from unda yo ass.
You should ask @oucho. He knows...
Did you guys not follow the #1 rule of placing orders with Opening Ceremony during sale time? Always place phone orders, never online orders. Much of their online stock is on the store floors, and it's so easy for it to sell before they fulfill your online order.
Another drop...
Yeah, I'd love these (they're my size), but already have the #8 captoe boots. Maybe if he'd like to trade for a pair of Heschung boots?
Esk makes wonderful knits, although they've departed from the more heritage look that I prefer. I only own knits with their other fibers, not cashmere. I prefer something a little more durable. They're having a sale at the moment, too, if you want to give them a try.
Boy's J Crew Ludlow Suit - Size 5 - Charcoal Italian Wool Flannel You've amassed fourteen perfect suits for yourself, so why not pick up a great suit for your little boy? My son wore this J Crew Ludlow suit to two weddings, and then promptly outgrew it. It's been dry cleaned, and I polished up the shoes, so it's ready to wear. It's a sharp little suit, made from Italian Barberis wool flannel! The suit includes the following pieces: Suit Jacket, size 5 Slim suit pants,...
Browsing both sides of the classifieds this evening has me thinking that we really just need one Marketplace where everything is split out by categories, such as footwear, suits, dress shirts, casual shirts, knitwear, etc. There are so many double listings, and lots of footwear in the CM side that I missed by only browsing the SWD side.
Heschung Zermatt Shearling lined boots, Size Eur9/US9.5 I'm putting these amazing Heschung Zermatt boots up for sale because they just don't fit my feet right. It's a shame because they are such nice boots. From the NMWA site: full grain calf uppers, with softer calf panels on the shaft for better flexibility; Genuine reverse welt stitching (a.k.a. norvegese welt) for waterproofing; "Metro" last; fully lined with shearling; Eight eyelets; rubber "Latex" sole; Handmade...
Heschung Zermatt Shearling lined boots, Size Eur9/US9.5 I'm putting these amazing Heschung Zermatt boots up for sale because they just don't fit my feet right. It's a shame because they are such nice boots. From the NMWA site: full grain calf uppers, with softer calf panels on the shaft for better flexibility; Genuine reverse welt stitching (a.k.a. norvegese welt) for waterproofing; "Metro" last; fully lined with shearling; Eight eyelets; rubber "Latex" sole; Handmade...