or Connect

Posts by zissou

I just picked up this navy/grey Mallory from FW2011. I had seen the waistcoat in person, and it was the nicest Harris Tweed color I've ever seen. Ever since, I had wanted the Mallory. I have the Army version from the same year, so they should complement each other well. Such nice tweed...
They actually seem fairly big all around, compared to my 30x34 selvage officer chino. I have a pair of 31x32 on the way, and those I'd be willing to have the waist taken in on if needed.
Sorry, bro. Can't help you.
FFS. The 32x34 natural field chinos are, of course, huge on me. They're 34" in the waist, as expected, not 32" like Jay at West Broadway told me. How hard is it to whip out a tape measure for five seconds? (sent them back Saturday)
"Well, all of my other boots are shell cordovan with leather soles, and I can't exactly wear them in the snow, can I?"I'm usually proactive and put the shirt on in front of her and say "What do you think of this shirt? I don't think I've actually worn it yet."All hang tags are burned and order confirmation emails deleted.
Nope. The others I bought were $104, which is fine. I'm mostly concerned that the 32W pair are going to be too big.
They have so many great things this AW. "Features a removable alpaca fur collar by German teddy bear manufacturer Steiff."
Yeah, the knitted waiscoats that I have from a couple years ago have the same curled pocket edges. Volls has a bunch of XLs at half off in their outlet shop. How a medium lasted long enough for me to order it yesterday, I'll never know. I'll post up a review once it arrives.
Well, it looks like the 30x32 weren't actually available!
Sweet Jesus, this Esk Ben cardigan is a thing of beauty. The camel hair is like a softer, heartier version of merino. Turned horn buttons The right forearm has a thicker contrast stitch. Hidden inside pocket. Nice, comfortable fit. Sizing seems true- I went with medium, my usual in almost everything else.