or Connect

Posts by zissou

Weird. SSENSE just completely removed a brand from the sale. Is that typical? Maybe it wasn't supposed to be on sale...
I picked up these Gustin Cone Indigo Selvage Canvas Chinos in 31 straight, and they don't fit me. I'd be happy to trade for a 32 straight, or just sell these. They are a pretty amazing fabric that feels like a heavy indigo linen. I hope someone else will enjoy wearing and fading these. See fabric photos on the Gustin site. They are hard to photograph, but are definitely a deep indigo. Waist: 32" Front Rise: 10.5" Thigh (2" down): 24" Knee (15" down): 16.5" Inseam:...
I just wanna say
Depends on the shoe. I sized down one for the wool hikers, and it's the right size. The Feit website has sizing advice for each shoe, or just give them a call. Just hit up Apartment Number 9 and Meyvn. Jacob at Mevyn was nice, and we chatted about the brands. Great shop. It was great to see Niuhans and Story Mfg in person.
I wish. I'm on the wrong continent, though.
Finally made it to Mecca.
Yeah, my wool hikers were made in China, but the craftsmanship is pretty impressive, for half off anyway.
That Ssense sale is pretty awesome. Picked up a pair of Feit wool hikers for almost half off. Never thought that would happen. The black ones are pretty cool, too, but the brown will age well, and fit my British explorer thing better. Now all I need is an antique ice axe. (9) Size down one, apparently.
Want a natural canvas cap in XL? I'll just send it to you. New and unworn.
I was all excited about their ball caps until I realized they were fitted. Fucking XL still doesn't fit my head.