or Connect

Posts by zissou

Am I doing something wrong in that I don't see anything actually on sale using the early access link? Also, kinda lame that RLMEM15 applies to so little RRL.
Man, Interstellar was one of the best movies of recent times. The robots were one of the best parts of the movie. Well, that and the plot twists.
Way better than your last fit. But, as another member of the tall and slim club, I recommend you consider sizing up one on much of your clothes. Pea coat looks great, but your jeans are too skinny to work with your coat and shoes. Cardi and shorts were waaay too small in your last fit. Slim silhouettes are great, as long as you don't go overboard and look like you are almost naked. Even a looser fit looks great on slim guys- see Yohji and Margaret Howell for examples.
^same here. Should arrive tomorrow.
It's all part of my job, but this was one of the more intense things I do. We had some epic hikes to high mountain streams in wintery conditions.
What I have been doing, not wearing actual clothes. Collecting insects from streams at 10,000ft in the Great Basin. MontBell Scarpa
God damn, was going to post something, but maybe not after that short shorts and black cardi photo. Cannot be unseen.
Unionmade archive sale has some pretty decent stuff. Lots of TS(S). I picked up a couple pairs of Margaret Howell trousers. Indigo linen narrow trouser MHL dry drill trouser in stone
I applied for two grants, one preferred and the other as backup, and was awarded both!
I've always wanted to look like a Japanese janitor.