or Connect

Posts by zissou

A rarity, wearing a suit, so I made it a Cabourn linen suit. The humidity at the coastal wedding was unbearable, so the jacket didn't last long. Lock & Co BBBF Cabourn Alden
I love snow peak pants, but they are all too short on me. So, I just bought some discontinued snow peak collapsible chop sticks made from old baseball bats.
Except that current sale price is lower on the thing I bought during the founders' preview. o_O
Finally picked up that linen Frank Leder shirt I've been staring at.
There is still time, nephew.
Picked up a pair of Feit mid hikers for a song from The Corner (thanks to @stevent for the tip). Should go well with my natural wool hikers.
Even stranger, then, as to why they aren't on sale on SSENSE anymore.
That's what I figured. It was Feit, on sale for 40% off, which I've never seen before. On a related note, it's always disappointing when I'm watching an item and the price goes up.
Weird. SSENSE just completely removed a brand from the sale. Is that typical? Maybe it wasn't supposed to be on sale...
I picked up these Gustin Cone Indigo Selvage Canvas Chinos in 31 straight, and they don't fit me. I'd be happy to trade for a 32 straight, or just sell these. They are a pretty amazing fabric that feels like a heavy indigo linen. I hope someone else will enjoy wearing and fading these. See fabric photos on the Gustin site. They are hard to photograph, but are definitely a deep indigo. Waist: 32" Front Rise: 10.5" Thigh (2" down): 24" Knee (15" down): 16.5" Inseam:...