or Connect

Posts by zissou

How much do they usually stretch? About like cotton jeans, or not as much?
Has anyone else been wearing their Irish Linen Superlights? I'm wondering how much stretch to expect. Mine are snug in the top block like regular jeans, so I hope they have a fair amount of stretch. Alternatively, if anyone has a pair of 33 straights they don't want, and want to sell or trade for 32 straight, just let me know.
Would place a nice order from End, but they have their stupid "US site".
If only they would put more Norse Projects on sale ;_;
Frank Leder shirts do seem to have a particular fit (narrower shoulders, wider body, with long, slim sleeves) that I have only ever experienced with Japanese brands (Spellbound, Sunny Sports, East Harbor Surplus, some Sugarcane).
I'm glad I'm not imagining the issues with the fit of the sleeves. I think one of the issues is that there are no pleats or shirring at the cuffs, and the cuffs themselves seem pretty small. It seems like a lot of Leder is made for the Japanese market, with slimmer arms and narrower shoulders. I've had other shirts from Japan that have oddly slim arms.I compared your measurements for the small and medium, and the only noticeable differences were the body width. So, I...
Did anyone wind up with this Leder linen shirt in medium, and want to trade for my small? I suspect that I am buying my Leder shirts too small.
Is it just me, or are Leder shirts oddly slim in the forearms? I sized down one, and everything fits great except for the forearms. I'd buy more shirts, but it's a shame they fit that way. I can't even roll the sleeves up.
Yeah, they're great for sailing ships and chopping wood and such. Not really luxury.
Yeah, they are def a bit pricey. But, I like the simplicity of design, and have a handful of their titanium items for backpacking. Although, the titanium flask is also good for everyday use