or Connect

Posts by zissou

Muthafucka. I wonder if there will be any med whiskey FQHH. I'm still sad I missed out on that one.
I actually like the orange version better. Looks like they are knitted from yak wool?Oh, that's not me
Up for sale is a pair of Snowpeak Flexible Insulated pants in size Large. They are new and unworn since they were a little to wide in the waist for me, and a little too short in the legs. They are hard to measure, but best for someone who like pants in about a 35-36" waist and 32" inseam. Photos and details here on Hypebeast's site. $90>80 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10. Check out my other classifieds for more...
@Synthese, you pretty much summed up my sentiments. I find myself buying multiples of the same thing, often just because I like them. Do I really need four Cabourn linen jackets? What about 10 Gustin Japanese selvage shirts? Or, 6 RRL rigid selvage chinos? Moving in to my new house with a smaller walk in closet has inspired me to get rid of everything that was second tier, for wearing when I didn't care. Now, I'll always care. On a related note, I've resigned to...
The black navy Irish linen Mallory jacket dropped to a nice price at Independence. I picked it up in 50, and it looks like they still have a 52 in stock.
Picked up the black navy Irish linen Cabourn Mallory jacket for a nice price.
No, you may not, because you'll have some lengthy explanation as to why I am wrong.
Man, you have way too damn much time on your hands.
How close do Gustin jeans measure to the waist measurements on the chart? Right on target? Consistently a little small? I'm in between sizes, and am trying to figure out which size to order.
Well, in the end, it was another sweater in the tan color, so another strike out! Time to take a break....