or Connect

Posts by zissou

I think I'm finally realizing that SF has best served me over the years mostly by enabling my apparent desire to collect. Thanks to SF, I've got quite the accumulation of: Historic Naval-inspired clothing Historic British explorer-inspired clothing Japanese denim Scottish knitwear Alden shoes Kinfolk magazines Italian toothpastes and the latest- upscale desk supplies, including: Italian paperclips Japanese brass writing utensils On the lookout for that perfect...
That's exactly what I'm looking for. And, sizes! My large head thanks you.
Well, yes, Washington, DC, is the same way. I'm certainly speaking from the perspective of a visitor, and it was a nice city to visit. Interesting history and architecture, and great food if you search a little.Right now, I am in Guadalajara, and standing out like a sore thumb, at least in terms of height and complexion. Good thing I brought plenty of button down shirts and jeans. That seems to be the uniform here for most guys.
Ottawa's actually a pretty cool city.
^sounds like an amazing experience all around!
Thanks for the tip!
Hey @brillopad, have you considered offering Saphir brush sets? I've gotten all of my polish from you, and now I just need some brushes. Maybe a couple polishing brushes and some daubers?
A whole buncha BBBF shirts. $5 tickets to see Peter Bjorn and John. Cabourn Lewis crewneck, because spring is the time to buy heavy knitwear.
It's a good thing I don't have a helicopter that is accessible at the moment.
Makes me wonder why End even has a "US" site, other than to charge higher prices to US customers. They are essentially acting like they are a US shop that had to pay import duties bringing goods to the US, except that everything still ships from the UK.