or Connect

Posts by zissou

Someone should buy it, say they didn't receive it, get their refund, and then send it back to sipang.
I like both for different purposes. My MH knits are exquisite, and my MHL knit (raw merino rollneck) is super utilitarian with a nice slouchy fit.
Mike, I don't think you should be pursuing that knit any further.
I received my "Gitman Vintage" shirt from GILT yesterday. While it is indeed the Japanese linen from SS14, the shirt itself seems to be a standard Gitman short. It has a reinforced collar, cuffs, and placket. Ironically, I think I like it a little more than most of my GV shirts. The fit is slimmer, although it still has the #%$^%*#! low arm holes. Either way, I need to stop buying Gitman shirts. There's just too much to dislike about the fit and construction.
In my experience, yes.
The only fit I ever posted on SZ was one of me playing a banjo.
It's been in the 50's here (about 30 degrees higher than it should be), so I've pretty much forgotten about mine. I'm looking forward to receiving it when it does arrive on my doorstep, though.
I've always thought CAVEMEN to be pretty terrible. I mean, they have some pretty pictures, but
Pretty much any Woodkid video. They're great to watch.
I purchased this Gitman Bros dress shirt along with a suit from Haberdash while I was in Chicago, and I have worn it once to an evening event and had it dry cleaned. It's a nice shirt, but fits me too small. It's in fantastic condition, essentially new. It made from a nice, lighter weight cloth in a subtle blue plaid. Measurements: Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20.75" Sleeves: 25.5" Length: 30.5" $60>$50$40 Shipped in the US. Retail was ~$150. Paypal Only. I can ship...