or Connect

Posts by zissou

Did anyone wind up with this Leder linen shirt in medium, and want to trade for my small? I suspect that I am buying my Leder shirts too small.
Is it just me, or are Leder shirts oddly slim in the forearms? I sized down one, and everything fits great except for the forearms. I'd buy more shirts, but it's a shame they fit that way. I can't even roll the sleeves up.
Yeah, they're great for sailing ships and chopping wood and such. Not really luxury.
Yeah, they are def a bit pricey. But, I like the simplicity of design, and have a handful of their titanium items for backpacking. Although, the titanium flask is also good for everyday use
A rarity, wearing a suit, so I made it a Cabourn linen suit. The humidity at the coastal wedding was unbearable, so the jacket didn't last long. Lock & Co BBBF Cabourn Alden
I love snow peak pants, but they are all too short on me. So, I just bought some discontinued snow peak collapsible chop sticks made from old baseball bats.
Except that current sale price is lower on the thing I bought during the founders' preview. o_O
Finally picked up that linen Frank Leder shirt I've been staring at.
There is still time, nephew.
Picked up a pair of Feit mid hikers for a song from The Corner (thanks to @stevent for the tip). Should go well with my natural wool hikers.