or Connect

Posts by zissou

Yeah, there are a couple things on really nice sale that are tempting me. We'll see. I just picked up a copy of Scott's Last Expedition off Ebay for a song, about $40. I doubt I'll ever come across a copy of The Ascent of Cabourn...
Every issue of Kinfolk magazine over the past month. I just paid $150 for the first issue. Someday, when I am tired of reading them, I'll sell the whole set to some hipster for a million dollars.
Ah ok. It's odd that they are usually later than everyone else.
So, has Unionmade not had a sale this season? I seem to recall them being later than everyone else.
Hah, thanks for the honest opinion. I feel like it could be one of those cool but unwearable pieces that sit in my closet forever.
I'm really tempted to buy this pima/cashmere tee probably because it is Esk, and it is cheap. The color could be a big fail, though.
Well, hell, I could just recycle my fit from the denim competition.
MrP came through with a restock. Thanks, MrP. And Margaret Howell.
Can you actually open the shop in the UK? Everything I want is from there, and I'd appreciate not having I pay the markups from duties.
Margaret Howell knit sold out on MrP before I woke up, so I consoled myself with more Norse Projects Niels tees from Norse Store.