or Connect

Posts by zissou

Anyone interested in combining a couple small orders to get free shipping to the US? I'll even pass along your item(s) via USPS Priority at no cost to you (as long as it's not a ton of stuff, and I wind up getting stuck with a large duty fee, hah).
Now known as Esk Cashmere They make beautiful knits.
You people are crazy. The medium looks way better.
Thanks. That would be even more stressful for me, having to rely on other people to fulfill a shit ton of backlogged orders.
^good luck with that....I find it SO much easier to just list things on here for a good price... give someone a good deal and be done with it. Last time I listed something on Ebay, the fees were so steep.If I could add my $0.02, as someone who runs a similar MTO business, although on a much, much smaller scale, there are times when I receive lots of orders, and then spend the $$ on Cabourn gear, only to find it mentally challenging to finish the orders. Physically, it's...
^They've been slow to ship, probably due to lots of sale orders. I just got shipping confirmation fr my order from a couple days ago.
You're probably right regarding the price. The fair isles remind me of Howlin' knits, which are also made in Scotland.
LOL, Other shop Anyone in the US thinking of placing an order of £60+ and interested in combining orders to get free shipping? Really, I just want a cap, but don't want to pay £30 shipping for it.
Well, I just spent an hour trying on two coats I own, but have never worn, to decide which (or both) to sell. After roasting under an Inverallan knit and wool cap, I decided I kinda like both of them. That wasn't very helpful. Nanamica Windstopper duffle RRL Crawford English tweed coat (although quite a bit baggy in the body and would need to be taken in a bit. Plus, my wife says her Dad has had a similar coat for the past 40 years. Not sure what to make of...
Sure, will do, guys. I'm not necessarily expecting some magical waterproof jacket since I'll use it mostly as a winter parka. I have my Cabourn Cameraman for wet, snowy days, and tech wear for truly wet days. My expectations are also probably a little lower considering I got it for 70% off. Really, I just want a parka to wear over Inverallan knits, and would love to get the shearling liner and hood for wearing with thinner layers.