or Connect

Posts by zissou

What are you talking about? Chocsosa is clearly the frontrunner so far.
It's a shame that Unionmade does run their sales later, because I inevitably have already spent too much on other sales before theirs hits.
You all were too slow helping me decide so I just went ahead and bought it. Nigel Cabourn Dark Army Linen Cameraman.
Oh god, only if you want to wait eight months to maybe not get your jeans.Try Gustin instead.
Very tempted by the Nigel Cabourn Cameramans in linen. A linen parka might be a bit odd for summer, but I'm thinking it would be a good spring/fall jacket. Should I go with either of these colors, or skip it all together? I wear a lot of denim, and am thinking the dark army would be nice Dark Army Black Navy
Up for sale is a pair of Niche Shorts in Deadstock Natural Cone Mills Denim, size Large. They are new and unworn since they were too large on me. Made in Japan. Photos and details here on NMWA's site. Waist: 34" Inseam: 12" $50 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10. Check out my other classifieds for more clothes. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Up for sale is a pair of Margaret Howell MHL Slim Chinos in Stone, size Small. They are new and unworn since they were a little too slim in the legs for me. Photos and details here on Margaret Howell's site. They are these very same chinos, but in stone, not navy. Waist: 32" Inseam: 32.5" Leg Opening: 7.75" $60 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10. Check out my other classifieds for more clothes. Let me know if you have...
Up for sale is a pair of Norse Projects Jarl wool blend sweatpants in size Large. They are new and unworn since they were a little to wide in the waist for me, and a little too short in the legs. They are probably best for someone who like pants in about a 35" waist and 32" inseam. Photos and details here on Norse Project's site. Waist: 36" Inseam: 31" $60 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10. Check out my other...
Sorry! I pay more attention to PMs. As Gustin measures, 19.25".
In the meantime, there are bargain prices at End, especially with EXTRA15.