or Connect

Posts by zissou

@Synthese, I'm glad you made it to Mister Freedom! Will you have more photos to share? I still haven't made it to the shop.
Weird, is Cruise somehow affiliated with Flannels now? They seem to have a lot of the same inventory.
Mister Freedom (although, they don't allow photos)
You gotta spend money to save money!
This was suitable knit husbandry back when I had six acres of pasture. Now that I've moved to a new house in town, my quarter acre of dirt just won't do. My knits will be covered in dirt, and I'll wind up looking like some kind of Scottish hobo.
Buying for collecting is fine, as long as you have a place to put everything. I'm nearly done unpacking in my new house, and have no place to put my Inverallan and Scott & Charters knits, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sell them. Seems a shame to keep them in a box in the basement.
I can just see it now: Fok driving around town in his MA+ leathers while the kids are watching Frozen.
Muthafucka. I wonder if there will be any med whiskey FQHH. I'm still sad I missed out on that one.
I actually like the orange version better. Looks like they are knitted from yak wool?Oh, that's not me
Up for sale is a pair of Snowpeak Flexible Insulated pants in size Large. They are new and unworn since they were a little to wide in the waist for me, and a little too short in the legs. They are hard to measure, but best for someone who like pants in about a 35-36" waist and 32" inseam. Photos and details here on Hypebeast's site. $90>80 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10. Check out my other classifieds for more...