or Connect

Posts by zissou

Well done @Synthese! I'm just flattered that I managed to hang on with you other top five or so guys who pretty much make everything look great.
Just backed the red chambray. I'm hoping it's more like the third photo than the first since it is rust red.How about some solid flannels?? I'm not much one for plaid unless it is very classic.
I buy all my shit in anticipation of the zombie apocalypse at which point I'll travel 2,300 miles back to my home town (don't ask me how I'll get there) and hijack the Charles W. Morgan to live on the high seas surviving off whale meat far from all you sick or dead bastards.
The jacket looks to be one size too small, which will influence that appearance.
Thanks for the help! I figured it was well worth a try at that price. Gotta look good on my morning bike commutes.
Don't worry, I make up for it with outerwear, trousers, and knitwear.
Yes, but there's no indication of sizing on the hat, and my head doesn't always fit into the "one size fits all" category
Do you guys (@gdl203, @conceptual 4est) have any idea how that Pedaled tweed cap fits? I'd grab it in a heartbeat if it had a reasonably good chance of fitting my nearly 24" circumference head. Edit: NVM, just bought it. But, if you do have an idea of sizing, that would be cool.
Picked up a few odds and ends on great sale. Norse Projects Gustav pant Niche shorts that have been staring me in the face for the past year PedalED Tweed cycling cap J Crew grey chambray shorts
OK, great car, but we can't see the shop coat.