or Connect

Posts by zissou

Norwegian Rain makes me wish I lived in a rainier place. Is it possible to have a thread dedicated to NMWA group orders that only Greg and Kyle post in? I can't keep up with this thread, unless I can list "keeping up with baller clothing" as a reason I should receive tenure.
I just had a vision that I am to become a professional tap dancer. I can hear the applause now!
Great stuff, and I love that photo of you guys in Julius. It's one of those Brands I Love But Will Probably Never Wear.
On the organizing end, it was stressful, and it was a mess at the very end. I think @tonio028 never even got one. I have a clerical grey 3A in 38 I could send you... never worn, runs small.Mine are ok, but I'd probably buy them two sizes larger if I was to order them today.
And one more...
You east coasters are such wimps when it comes to snow. If we got that much snow in one shot out here in Utah, it would be a party. I saw a news headline that said, "By the end of this storm, one in seven Americans could be under at least half a foot of snow."
The worst thing about the Alden thread is the utterly awful camera angles
And styleforum pays me $0.03 every time someone posts in it. So please use it.
YMMV, of course, but somehow the customs bill on my End purchase of $2800 was only $111.
Oh, well that's too bad! Good thing I have way more shirts than I will ever need.