or Connect

Posts by zissou

Coffee is one thing I never buy discounted.
OK, Margaret Howell roll neck Brooks bike lights And Buzz Rickson sweats and Bread & Boxers tank tops make for an odd group of weekend purchases.
Man, all I want anymore is a badass shearling or horsehide jacket. That's it.
Would love a AW14 Coastal Command.
I bought all of my Aldens this way. Before they could figure out how to exclude items from sales, J Crew used to remove Alden's from the site when there was a promo code. Inevitably, around midnight EST, Aldens would reappear on the site before someone else deactivated the code. Those were the good ol' days.
And, Damn, I just discovered this Arpenteur anorak in Arpin wool, and the only place I can find it (Kafka) is sold out in my size.
How can an asbestos removal company be green? You put the stuff in bags and send it to the landfill. I would think you'd be better playing off people's sense of security. Like, Safer Asbestos Removal, or something.
Bread & Boxers has 40% off basics and 25% off loungewear, plus free shipping. Best undershirts I've ever worn, and I rarely see their stuff on sale.
30% off at Stylecreep with BLACKFLAG. Good on Buzz Rickson, which rarely happens.
No idea. They do run a size small and are a little boxy because they are tube body. Great vintage fit, and the warmest sweatshirt I've ever worn.