or Connect

Posts by MiniW

Hi everyone, I got some street stuff and more classic stuff listed on ebay right now including the items in the title: check it out here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wlyang210 Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or offers, thanks for looking!
Hi everyone, I got some street stuff and more classic stuff listed on ebay including the items in the title: check it out here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wlyang210 Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or offers, thanks for looking!
thrift, become a reseller, spend more time shopping and looking for deals than actual buying. other options: take out more school loans for clothes, or stop reading style forum and fashion magazines until you have disposable income. maybe re-evaluate your wardrobe and salvage some items you already own by taking it to the tailor to have it tweaked. If you start buying nice stuff now at full price you will be in debt and probably look like a fool because it takes a...
Hey James, if you are in the city, check out Uniqlo in Soho for lots of good basic polos, button down shirts, and solid trousers that are reasonably priced. In the past I've shopped at pretty much all the mall brands and higher end stuff, and this place is really hard to beat quality vs price wise. Good luck with your new wardrobe.
an A/X store opened MANY years ago at a local mall and as I got into fashion, I thought it was really cool, but after learning more about clothes and style, i would not buy anything from that store, ever. In fact I hardly buy anything that you can get in a "mall" but that is another story. everyone has been right so far, it's the same quality of H&M, maybe express, but at 2-3X the price. Save your money for other brands.
Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 Here is a roundup of how people are wearing it right now in NYC. Click on "Vested." wow, i saw not one guy in that slideshow who wore a vest correctly (one guy looks like he was wearing a tuxedo vest with A&F jeans... terrible). Not surprisingly the females with the healthy chests wore the vests best imo. Personally, I do own 2 vintage vests that fit me great, but always feel too self aware the few...
after being a tool of the fashion industry in HS and college, I pretty much now avoid logos like the plague. This is why I really appreciate some brands (common projects, APC jeans, etc. etc. ) that have really discrete or no logos on them. I am pretty much at a point where I would rather not wear athletic shoes for daily purposes because of the large N (new balance) or Swoosh (nike) on the sides of the shoes. Clothes that do fit you well and have nice fabrics are much...
fantastic find. I'd think they look nice with some heavier weight trousers in gray or navy. Also if the trousers were cuffed and with a very slightly shorter inseam than your regular pants, they would show off the boots nicely.
hey that's my pic^^. Anyways that is a nice jacket but didn't quite fit me as ideally as I wanted it so I sold it. Maybe I'll check in on this thread a little while later and see if there are some alternatives.
I was at H&M recently and saw that they have some nicely fitted, thick wool pea coats for $50-$150. If anything all stores now should be selling their version of the peacoat since it is fall. Go to your favorite store and see what they have. good luck