or Connect

Posts by MiniW

nice cigar Indys! both of you I just ordered what I believe will be my grail of Alden boots this weekend. And no they weren't on sale. Hopefully I can get them past customs (my wife) and that are without any obvious flaws when I see them in hand. Will post pics in a week or so when I get them.
Hi everyone, I bought these classic boots off ebay a while back, thinking that I wanted to replace an older pair but don't think I need them anymore. they are brand new, unworn. The color is closest to the stone color on the J Crew website but they are just a tad darker in person. Don't get confused by the picture, these are tan colored, NOT grey. Size is 8, I normally wear a size 41 in Common Projects and 8 D in most Alden shoes (7.5 D in the larger lasts) and these...
I have a new baby, and money is tight, selling these precious tanker boots in collaboration from Context. rare size. Worn only 5 times. Check out my auction, if anyone is interested please PM directly and I can take $50 off the ebay BUY IT NOW price. Paypal welcome. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220878996554 Cheers, Wei
Hi everyone, I picked up this jacket earlier this year but as Fall is approaching, I am finding myself wearing jackets that I already own. This item is new with tags, size SMALL, retails for $265 but get it here for a better price. Item will be shipped from Brooklyn, NY. Paypal is preferred, my asking price includes shipping in the U.S. if you need it outside the U.S. please email me for a shipping quote, thanks.
damn Thor, I am impressed! Though I shudder at the thought of the wait time and the price you paid as I have inquired about a MTO from Alden NYC myself in the past. May they last you a lifetime or as close to it as a pair of shoes can.
yeah there's nothing you can do to get rid of those welts instantly, just brush and wear as normal and they'll fade gradually over time. don't obsess
price drops and BEST OFFERS considered!
Memorial Day Price Drops and BEST OFFERS Considered!
All sold, thanks!!
flex welt = water loc sole by a different name, it's just oiled leather. A double water lock is a double sole with the oiled leather, probably looks more rugged in most cases. Both are great for the rain, in fact the regular leather soles are fine for the rain too though some people prefer that they are worn in a bit in dry weather.