or Connect

Posts by MiniW

Hi everyone, here's a few great items that were recently bought but did not fit. Hope to find them a good home for a fair price. PM me with any interest, prices will be approximately %10 less than stated on ebay. Paypal welcome. Happy to do offers for buyers interested in more than 1 item. http://www.ebay.com/sch/wlyang210/m.html?item=221193367893&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Just received this from a fellow SF member. It is an awesome piece but I really need a size up. This jacket is in excellent condition, with no visible flaws. Appear to have been worn just 5 times or so. The leather trims are soft and supple. Asking what I paid - $210 shipped in the U.S. $235 for international shipping. Check the measurements. Note that while it is labeled a S, because the jacket is cut slim and the material is thick this may be better suited for a...
without seeing pics I would suggest Saphir Renovator, it has something in it that cleans the shoes, removes excess wax build-up, and may even up the colors. I only used it once so far but the results were excellent.
long time no contribute but just wanted to share these black shell wingtip boots from Alden San Francisco - (service was amazing! and saved on NY taxes). They are on the Barrie Last. Enjoy!
I own a filson 256 with the extra handle grip and I think it is 100% worth it, if you can afford to go without your bag for a short while, get the grips, and don't worry about converting to a 257 anymore. For me unless you are carrying clothing or other light items, filling a 257 to capacity with electronics and books will break your shoulders... at which point you are better off with a backpack (or the filson rucksack)
just took a look at the website, it makes all the goods look damn desirable, had to close the window before my bank balance suffered
Still for sale are three metal buckles for 1 1/2" belts. Great for your custom raw leather belts. Asking $14 for ALL THREE. Paypal welcome, please PM me if interested. Temple Canvas/Leather Dopp Kit. Item has been SOLD.
For sale is a rare Filson duffle in collaboration with Urban Outfitters, it is made of the same strength waxed twill as the regular Filson, and same quality. It is the small duffel, dimensions can be found on Filson website. This is a great bag for weekend trips. I had a heluva time tracking it down when it first came out, however I used it only twice since I also have the sportsman bag which is about the same size. Asking $250 shipping within the CONUS. Please PM me if...
For sale is a brand new heavy waxed canvas rucksack by british designer Ally Capellino. This item is new with tags, for more details, dimensions, and large pictures please see the website here: http://www.allycapellino.co.uk/shop/donkey/dean.html I'm kindly asking $265.00 shipped within the CONUS, (if international please ask me for shipping quote) paypal is welcome. This is a pretty unique bag and will be sure to draw some attention. here are my pics: Please PM me...
needing to tuck the leather under itself to form the toes takes these to the next level, I can see where the $730 markup comes from now