or Connect

Posts by Sprezzatura2010

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Spazzwell, I'm done debating you since you cannot stop making personal attacks. You clearly have some mental issues. Why are you so afraid, unlike J. Gordon Holt, to understand simple reality by participating in, as he put it, "basic honesty controls" such as double blind testing? I guess now you have two reasons to puss-out because you'd have two bubbles popped. One about your "golden ears" and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan ^ So you admit you are a sockpuppet? Are you blind or simply illiterate? Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You don't believe two guys owning the same two car models (including, in one case, the exact same car) , interested in the same things, involved with Jimmy C, linked by educational background, hating the same people and both posting on this forum could exist? You'll be shocked...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas The statement you "" is true. However, it does not speak to "portray[ing] the USSR and the United States as moral or civilizational equals." Yes, the US and USSR acted basically the same in the developing, post-colonial world, as the two great powers in a bipolar system playing a zero-sum game with the gloves on just enough to keep the world from erupting in thermonuclear war. Yes, at home, and in their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan SGladwell: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...4&postcount=10 That's not my car. Here's a (bad) picture of Eponine, my 1968.5 DS. For a DS she's pretty rare. The 1968.5 models were the only ones with the old dashboard and quad-lamp body. Even if I didn't own one I would prefer the original sedan to the Decap. I do like the Chapron round gauges, but otherwise I think the sedan is more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma SGladwell confirmed. Huh?
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Kmw 2010? No, 1950. http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/...PARTMENT_ID=38 I bought them at a sale on contextclothing.com sometime in 2008.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey I really haven't given this much thought. Sprezzatura2010 can say for himself whether he is the guy who used to post as SGladwell (I think he posts on audio, which was another SGladwell topic, and like SGladwell also has a lot of disposable income, but I don't really pay attention to either, other than what I notice in passing). I am not sure why it matters. I'm not, and I don't unfortunately have much...
Quote: Originally Posted by MiloX I am not a home system guy. I am a SQ competitor in the 12v space. The environment is harsh both physically and acoustically. It's a fun hobby. And unfortunately, a lot of the home audio snake-oil crap has found its way into our little community of misfits. I got my audio "start" in 12V. I still have the system I installed in my 1968.5 Citroën DS-21 while I was in high school: -Denon DCT-950R headunit...
Yesterday, my Chimala buckle-backs came in from the Farinelli's flash sale. (They were on my doorstep on Saturday, but I was not home.) They are very nice jeans. I like the detailing and the fit. Chimala advertises these jeans as "relaxed fit." Yet, when comparing their measurements, I find they are the a little smaller than Nudie RRDS's with the same size waistband, and have about the same rise. (I expect, like the RRDS's, they will stretch out a bit.) The KMW 1950 and...
I like the glen plaid tie, but I would go tieless, with a pocket square, if I were you.