or Connect

Posts by Sprezzatura2010

I wear linen squares all year. I don't own a wool one, but I usually like some texture contrast between my coat and square. If the wool one provides that, go for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiloX What have you done with DS-21? The car is sitting several hundred miles away from me. I should ask the moderators if it would be possible to change my name here to that. My current one is really lame.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy "Fit" is all relative. I have tons of jeans archived, and what would have been considered "lowrise" in 2003 would be considered "regular rise" in 2009, and what would be called "slim fit" in 2003 would probably be considered "regular" or even "relaxed" in 2009. This is not limited to jeans and casualwear. I have a suit that was considered slim back in 2001, that I just can't wear now because I feel that it fits like a...
I found both my summer sublet and my normal residence through CL. And sold some furniture on it. Bought a pair of really nice temporary speakers (NHT 2.9) for the summer. It's no more or less safe than the newspaper classifieds are (were), even though the barrier to entry is lower.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiloX Has a very strong aversion to kick-panel placement, but is definitely on the "correct" side of the audio science vs religion debate. Yep, no ankle biters for me!
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Spazzwell, I'm done debating you since you cannot stop making personal attacks. You clearly have some mental issues. Why are you so afraid, unlike J. Gordon Holt, to understand simple reality by participating in, as he put it, "basic honesty controls" such as double blind testing? I guess now you have two reasons to puss-out because you'd have two bubbles popped. One about your "golden ears" and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan ^ So you admit you are a sockpuppet? Are you blind or simply illiterate? Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You don't believe two guys owning the same two car models (including, in one case, the exact same car) , interested in the same things, involved with Jimmy C, linked by educational background, hating the same people and both posting on this forum could exist? You'll be shocked...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan SGladwell: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...4&postcount=10 That's not my car. Here's a (bad) picture of Eponine, my 1968.5 DS. For a DS she's pretty rare. The 1968.5 models were the only ones with the old dashboard and quad-lamp body. Even if I didn't own one I would prefer the original sedan to the Decap. I do like the Chapron round gauges, but otherwise I think the sedan is more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma SGladwell confirmed. Huh?
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Kmw 2010? No, 1950. http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/...PARTMENT_ID=38 I bought them at a sale on contextclothing.com sometime in 2008.