or Connect

Posts by Meis

http://billy-kirk.theshoppad.com/#/product/no-150-claw-buckle-belt-black What I usually wear and the most low profile / least bump I've found
Code is WOW30
Yeah, same. My MDR (late '12) isn't quite as old as your jacket, but I've worn the shit out of it and never conditioned it or anything and it's still in great shape.Suede DR5 (also happens to be for sale, if that's alright to mention)
Yeah uniqlo skinnies are closer to the type 2.
So, potentially dumb question- is the Vincent Parka at East Dane the same as Meyvn and Toto and just named slightly different or is it a different color? They list it as grey/charcoal and meyvn/toto both call theirs khaki/charcoal. It's definitely not the same as the black that cntrbnd is stocking.
Disagree...I've worn mine with darker colored jeans as well.
IIRC They automatically remove it.
Brown Lamb A-2 2011 In good condition, no damage Stock size 46 17 shoulders 19.5 ptp 24.5 back length from bottom of collar
I haven't bought any from this most recent set, but online it does look like the measurements are larger than they previously were for at least some models. That said, the shirts had gotten smaller recently (the flannels I have from last winter in small fit like my old XS shirts). There are a couple cool batik print shirts up on the site, though I don't think there's much stock left. Also, as far as people saying stuff has gotten worse (honestly that goes for most...
I have 3 (grey with slanted pockets from fw14, olive/khaki patch pocket from fw13, and navy spring summer one from I forget which season) and while they all fit slightly different all were true to size for me (46). I'd say usually the only reason to size up is if you have wider than average shoulders.