or Connect

Posts by Meis

On me it was right in the middle.
I found it to fit pretty TTS. I'm usually a 46 and the 46 fit me great.
In good condition. Charcoal/black. Might be interested in trading for either colorway of the same sweater in a medium (depending on the measurements). price includes shipping in the US.
Olive pocket sweater from FW '13. In excellent condition, no damage. Price includes shipping in the US, pm for int'l
Marked 48, but fits like a slim 46. Deep purple color. Elbow patches. 100% merino wool. Excellent condition, never worn only tried on. Price includes shipping in US.
Two pairs, one in dark indigo and one in slightly faded black. Both are size 30 and have been lightly worn and are in good condition. Fit TTS. 16 waist, 6.25 leg opening, 32 inseam (for the black pair) $55 each or $95 for both. Price includes shipping in the US
Size Medium (fits like a 46/small). "Before Dinner" fit. Worn but in good condition, no damage/stains/etc. Price includes shipping in the US.
Yeah it's definitely a no brainer at that price. I really like mine (got it at 30-40% off) and am wearing it today (over current season zip blazer and a flannel). The collar doesn't bother me at all, but I'm usually not sensitive to wool. It fits pretty TTS, I took a 46 like I usually do with Geller.
Fwiw I've bought a bunch of stuff from the web store and never had an issue, it seems like it's mainly become an issue recently. Also, in regards to what occulta said, this is styleforum- we don't buy pretty much anything before it hits deep discounts.
In the same vein as mikeys post - how has no one picked up this yet - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-Geller-FW14-grey-Zip-Blazer-Sz-46-/191479447720?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2c951080a8