or Connect

Posts by Meis

Margiela perforated and distressed suede combats
Also, after the Cubs game you're probably going to want to get the fuck out of wrigleyville and go elsewhere for food
The whistler or scofflaw for cocktails
You can occasionally get OB stuff cheap on Gilt too, especially when there's a 30% off code.
Where are you getting that? Pretty sure all the same options as before are available.
Also, stop worrying so much about synthetics / equating it with the quality (or lack of quality) of a garment. Especially something with nylon, where it's likely there for durability of to help it keep its shape. Yeah 50% is high...but often 80/20 is better in the long run than 100 wool.
Bought from another member but decided not to keep it (too much outerwear). From FW10 Collaboration with Common Projects Sz 44 (fits 44-48) Good Condition 100% Cotton Double breasted Collar can be buttoned up or spread out like a rider jacket Shoulders 18" Chest 22" Length 34" Sleeve 25.5"
Really? Maybe its different depending on what size you take. I found them to be noticeably smaller than the old ones. The patterned denim shirts I picked up from the current season fit me fine in xs, whereas the linen in XS was definitely too small.
Dark grey v-neck and light grey crew. Excellent condition, each has been worn twice at most. Both are xs. $30 or both for $50
Really nice shirt, would keep but it doesn't fit me. New with tags. 19 pit to pit 29.25 back length from bottom of collar price includes shipping in the US