or Connect

Posts by Meis

It is nice, but the lamb suede on the Harrington > the calf suede of the bball/daypack.
Brand new never worn. nice, gauzy fabric. price includes shipping in the US, pm for int'l
got daypack tracking as well
A Kind of Guise Bosna Shirt (finally got a chance to see some of their stuff in person, really nice details and fabric, also not as loose fitting as I had thought) Geller Fine Knit Sweater
Opaque scarf in purple/grey Excellent condition, only worn twice. 60% wool, 25% mohair, 15% nylon shipping within the US included
Steel is probably the best to use since it's both strong and pretty light. I built the one below this summer (new apartment doesn't have a closet in my bedroom) out of black steel piping and the top bar is 5ft long and its still light enough to be lifted with one hand and strong enough it doesn't bend when it's fully loaded. Also added a shelf to the bottom for more storage.
MMM
Gray In excellent condition, no damage Size Medium, but fits a size small. 19 ptp, 25.25 back length Price includes shipping in the US.
2 Uniqlo flannels in size xs, both are in excellent condition and have only been worn twice $20 each, or both for $30 price includes US shipping
Ervell gold knit cap. 100% baby alpaca. In good condition. 35--$30