or Connect

Posts by Meis

Really? Maybe its different depending on what size you take. I found them to be noticeably smaller than the old ones. The patterned denim shirts I picked up from the current season fit me fine in xs, whereas the linen in XS was definitely too small.
Dark grey v-neck and light grey crew. Excellent condition, each has been worn twice at most. Both are xs. $30 or both for $50
Really nice shirt, would keep but it doesn't fit me. New with tags. 19 pit to pit 29.25 back length from bottom of collar price includes shipping in the US
Worn but in good condition. Really nice quilted leather elbow patches. Price includes shipping in the US.
Plokhov Tanker Cargo Pants. Size 48, but fits more like a 46 (15.5 waist). Only worn twice. No alterations.
Schneider Ervell
On me it was right in the middle.
I found it to fit pretty TTS. I'm usually a 46 and the 46 fit me great.
In good condition. Charcoal/black. Might be interested in trading for either colorway of the same sweater in a medium (depending on the measurements). price includes shipping in the US.
Olive pocket sweater from FW '13. In excellent condition, no damage. Price includes shipping in the US, pm for int'l