or Connect

Posts by SuitingStyle

I need some clarification on the made to measure process for the suit. If you are interested in one of the fabrics Kent has in stock that's listed on his website do you just go ahead and order a trial suit and take good fit pics of the trial suit to send to Kent . He will then proceed to make suggestions of changes based on the pictures you took and once you agree on all the suggestions he will go ahead and make you the final suit based on the agreed changes in the...
How can you qualify this as new with tags when the sleeves are finished which they usually come unfinished except the ones sold in Europe and the pants are shortened and hemmed.... The only case where this was considered new was this could be made for someone and the person never picked it up or this was a new OTR suit the guy finished the sleeved and hemmed the pants but never wore it and decided to eBay it after it sat in his closets in a few years.... But whatever the...
This is definitely the real deal mainline isaia .... So construction wise its top notch. That being said this looks to be a suit that's close to 8 to 10 years old ... Around 4 generations just by looking at the tags ... Also its a used suit .... If its in perfect used condition with no signs of wear then its a decent deal ... But then its a black suit with Brown strip not the most versatile color/pattern ...
For sale are two pair of pants from my closet. Both are new unhemmed. Just never got around to wear them now they don't fit me anymore. Isaia tan moleskin new unhemmed tagged size euro 50 . Pants are heavy Weight and perfect for fall and winter. Very nice constrction. Button Closeure for zipper and buttons for suspenders. Fits slim. Asking 130 USD plus shipping Mabitex cotton navy pants. Tagged euro 50. Light weight. New With tag. Fits slim. Asking 60 USD plus...
The more recent ones that are sold in the main store are made by isaia and is half canvessed I think is on par With isaia diffusion line but def not on par With the main isaia line ... Those zegna clothes Saks suits are specifically Made for the outlet I think and feels entirely fused .... If u could find those isaia made Saks suits for about 3 to 4 hundreds when the outlet store has a sale I feel its a decent deal
Is the size 56 or 58 Euro, the tag shows 56R in the photo
I converted couple of L suits to R. I am 6 feet, kinda stuck between an R and L. I only took off an inch off the bottom of the jacket though. I will admit, the pockets look a bit low at first, like the pic above, but when I tuck the flaps of the pockets in, they kinda get less noticable, and I am really used to them now.
saw him on the subway the other day, dresses like a hippie with beat up jeans and dirty t-shirt...... nothing impressive about him. But he is much thiner in person....
sick jacket Ed...... i am jealous
on ebay, actually I was just browsing ebay and there is a 42R one button peak purple label tux for sale for about $800+, its as good a RTW tux as you could find