or Connect

Posts by randomkoreandude

I'll michio how do we size?
is the tobacco or natural a more similar color to frank clegg's english briefcase in tan harness
i got the springs and both skittles. probably dont need plumas too lol fyi ssense has the slate and red flannels in stock in all sizes for those still looking
he always had a presence on SF but he started out with his own retail shops in the DMV area with Farinelli's and then started his own brand. im sure SF makes up a good portion of his base but to my knowledge its not the majority the brand has evolved over the years but he also was carried in different retailers (some of whom are affiliates on SF) and gilt japan as well. but the majority of his customers are the rewards members that signed up with totes back in the day...
i dont disagree with the disdain for checking blog posts, but thats why mauro emails a handful of us to make sure the link gets posted here if anything new comes up also keep in mind that the vast majority of his audience isnt actually on SF
are there any other tuxedo options that will be coming in the next few months early next year?
when is the Gap x GQ drop?
small OOS again glad i snagged in initial drop still waiting on my shorts from union
no blog is for frequent news and updates and sneak peaks newsletter is for more major announcements and actual offerings for sale. links to specific preorder/mto items, etc.
@gdl203 is the tobacco or natural a more similar color to frank clegg's english briefcase in tan harness