or Connect

Posts by randomkoreandude

dc is the worst right now. 7am 90 degrees plus humidity and 11pm 90 degrees. ridiculous kake for cold movie theaters and malls that blast ac lol
not sure im feeling the trousers so took a pass grabbed my first kake in xs and s. typically take everything in s so will see which one fits best the oak looks to be the same as the raw edge sweatpants so it might just be the photography lighting. similar to how the dark grey kake looks diff then the dark grey mercer but its the same IRL
anyone have pics of some worn in used kanes? want to see how they have developed over time
Did this get delayed?
well i got lucky and have 28 and 29 skittles coming. theres still a 30 available online. if one of these dont work i will be sending back unless someone wants them cheers
skittles was restocked or returns came back in size 29 and 30. picked up the 29. those with skittles, did you take same size as your stretch cast 2s or did you go down 1 size to accoutn for stretch?
yeah indigo shorts for me really want a suit but cant justify the funds right now. so many fall preorders that i know are coming soon haha
i have all 3 colors of the anti-expo in size small. will be returning unless someone wants them here at cost let me know before i ship out on monday thanks
are those SLP nero's raw? selvedge?
where are people seeing the skittles available? isn't it all sold out?