or Connect

Posts by randomkoreandude

wow just arrived no one mentions how soft this thing is ... crazy comfy and fit is perfectly slouchy
^ thats the one i ordered. is the soy one a standard shirt or is it a popover?
yes im in!
omg navy shell dundees FTW!!!
hmmm the raw stretch black, indigo and grey are gone hope that means theres a restock coming. been waiting on restock for obsidian for a long time
they certainly dont burn them like louis vuitton does haha i presume with the general downsizing of RRL as a business unit, they are producing less of each item in each size run. so everything is going to be harder to get presumably in smaller sizes maybe old stock still ends up at marshalls/tj maxx if RL was smart, they would send all RRL leftover inventory to their tokyo store as it would def sell there
we need an ajrak meetup
yeah ive noticed nike does the same thing. they have current season stuff with a slight discount or even kept at retail but presumably its just overstock of certain items
i thought they stopped sending RRL to outlets? wasnt that a decision they made relatively recently?
nope plumas dont have paintthis is description of plumas aka dirty wash:DETAILSJAPANESE DRY PROCESS 3X1 STRETCH DENIM IN FADED INDIGO. SLIM TAPERED FIT WITH A LOW RISE IN THE FRONT AND HIGHER RISE IN THE BACK. 98% COTTON 2% POLY.