or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I've lived in Monterey for 1.5 years and still can't think of recommendations of where to go. That feel when you have no life...
Who makes good cords these days? Am searching for a slim black pair.
^^I imagine no one understands your sense of humor IRL. I don't get B&S sellers here who advertize a price and then throw on the old add 4% PP fees at the end, if I buy a $500 jacket that's an extra $20 I'm paying, why be sneaky about it?
These APCs have been worn about 15 times, no fading or stains or damage, only creases set in. Has been cold soaked once. I had these tapered, but not hemmed, so the original inseam is there. It may good for someone who likes the slightly higher rise of the NS but the tapered leg of the NPS. My thighs are sadly too big for these, or else I wouldn't sell. Waist: 16" Front Rise: 10.25" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8" Hem: 7" Inseam: 34.5"
Vertigo. Think I will watch every other Hitchcock movie ever made now.
Leaving Las Vegas, what a bore. Nic Cage's sparse freakouts couldn't redeem this snoozefest. Zero thumbs up.
Received my first shirt from MT, a casual white OCBD, I may be a pessimist but it fits 4x better than I was expecting, I don't even need to tweak measurements for my next order. Got a nice shorter length to wear untucked.
Longest phase of my training is coming to end in a month, finally moving on with my life. Saved an impressive amount of money in the last year. Strongest I've ever been and in best shape of my life. For the first time in my life worked out something that can be officially considered a friends with benefits situation. Shirt I ordered from Moderntailor fits perfectly on the first attempt, may be the start of a beautiful relationship.
OK guys here it goes I am so done with the skinny jeans!! My APCs are a form of CBT nowadays. Was thinking of replacing them with looser fitting denim, but times are a changing and I need an upgrade. My thighs are pretty meaty from 6th grade kickball league so nothing constricting. Ideally something casual that won't look out of place with tees and leather, but not sweatpants. Nothing too drawp crawtch either, shit is too 2009. Any suggestions? I can't describe it but I'll...
Amadeus did not disappoint. I imagine Mozart's laugh haunted Antonio Salieri for eternity. Also saw Casablanca, now I need a white dinner jacket in my life.