or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I read a study that said Gen X'ers are 17% more receptive to figging.
Has there ever been any valuable insight gained from studying these made up bullshit things called generations? They can't even come up with a consensus on when they begin and end. /typicalmillenialrant
At least we can gamble at age 18.
Why the fucking fuck is my amazon book refund only $39 when I spent $68 on it? I didn't even open the book, and opted to use my own shipping method to get a larger refund.
Are we talking about superfuture?
I used to work on the killing floor at Jennie-O. Turkeys are disgusting, fowl creatures.
Thanks, but I don't want a non-stick as I plan to deep fry quite a bit. I went ahead and bought a bunch of stuff from the wok shop. 14" flat bottomed carbon steel wok w/ round lid, bamboo handled skimmer, a steamer rack insert, and a chuan and hoak. Pretty cheap overall for cookware, hopefully will see a lot of use.
I want to buy a wok, but don't know what to get. What material is best? Good brands? I heard the experts prefer a traditional round bottom instead of the flat bottom, and they use a wok ring to balance it. I'm using an electric stove top for now, but I eventually plan to live somewhere with a gas stove.
I do do this. Easiest way. Although I notice some idiots do it with angled spaces in one way parking lot aisles.
Speaking of football. Wtf Blair Walsh. srsly.