or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Yes they're sanforized. I've had a pair for 2 years before the crotch gave out. Never went on reddit, but they might be sizing down too much which might be the cause. APCs are pretty durable. Soaking is up to you, personally I wouldn't, but it won't make that much of a difference.
Damn you guys are about as responsive as George Bush after hurricane Katrina. In any event, I kept them and got them tapered.
New size 30 APC NS. Options: buy size 29 NS, buy size 30 PNS, or buy size 29 PNS. Opinions?
Thanks, that's the one. Ended up being pretty boring.Saw Lone Survivor. Was pretty good, but was exactly how one review I read put it: Passion of the Christ for service members. Was also nice knowing and understanding the villagers/Talibs' speak.
Who can ID this movie for me. It stars John C Reilly, he and a friend are house painters, he's kind of a deadbeat husband, they drink beers, and that's about all I remember. Wife is religious. Not a comedy. Takes place in the south? It must've been good if I want to see it now.
Fireworks shows, after you've seen one, do you ever go out of your way to see another? Is anything really going to blow your yamaka off? I know some simplefolk that drop a couple grand every July on explosives, meh. Light a few bottle rockets and I'm content.
http://www.yoox.com/us/46301554DX/item?dept=men#sts=ip_baynote&cod10=46301554DX&sizeId= Need a new belt, to wear with black apc NS, so around a 1.25" width is ideal. I only have a hefty 1.75" ALD belt, which won't fit the lilliputian loops. I like the idea of an undyed belt with raw jeans, but think it wouldn't work with black. Also considering a quick release. Basically I want interesting leather or buckle, who knew belts were so difficult?
Punk died with GG Allin
Also have a sizing question. What's the leg opening on size 30 black raw NS? I sound pedantic but an inch makes a difference. (ll) Don't trust Context
Outer Dark by C McCarthy. Very enjoyable so far, just talks a while to become accustomed to the prose.