or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Bombed the shit out of my Public Speaking DSST. I had 10 minutes to prepare a 3-5 minute impromptu speech. I didn't really understand the topic, didn't care about it, and couldn't think of any points. Could talk for like 90 seconds before I said fuck it and shut it off. Going to take a speech class at a college instead.
Awesome movie and kept me hooked until the end. Joan Fontaine
There's this overwhelming smell of cooked red meat that's been sitting out too long to where I can't sleep/concentrate, it's permeating the whole area. Gross.
I seriously don't get watching team sports. I'd go to an actual game, because that's a fun social event. I play basketball and football on occasion, but I can't understand my friends who dedicate hours a day to watching ESPN etc. It wouldn't perplex me so much if it wasn't for the fact that so many people watch, I'm in the extreme minority here.
Pink Flamingos.
Chris Kyle was also a cunt, a psychotic cunt.
Snowden is such a worthless cunt. inb4 CE that shit Watched Happiness again, still hilarious. 8/10
The "new formula" for the vanilla tastes like liposuction, avoid at all costs. The chocolate is great, and the strawberry is one of the best I've had, just takes a little longer to mix.
Have you read any other Hemingway? I'm thinking of starting a Farewell to Arms or For Whom the Bell Tolls.