or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

What?? That ending with the monkeys on the raft did nothing for you? I love that movie.
This is a very fun and entertaining movie. Recommended
Finally moved out of the barracks! Now I have the same level of autonomy I had when I was 17! And I'll be saving an extra $500 a month. Also, getting a promotion.
Think my computer has more viruses than a Tijuana whore. Should probably stop clicking on links from beastforum. Can I put all my files that I want to keep on an external hard drive, then factory reset my computer? I am pretty techtarded.
Have you met my good friend tagutcow?
Think I need to stop drinking for awhile.
It's embarrassing to say, now that I have time to think about it there's some good points. It was, persuade an audience of college students on whether or not one year of national service should be mandatory. I wasn't sure if it meant military, or working for the government in general, etc. It was the last class I needed for my CCAF degree, which is about as useful as a piss on a forest fire, so I'm not too upset.
Bombed the shit out of my Public Speaking DSST. I had 10 minutes to prepare a 3-5 minute impromptu speech. I didn't really understand the topic, didn't care about it, and couldn't think of any points. Could talk for like 90 seconds before I said fuck it and shut it off. Going to take a speech class at a college instead.
Awesome movie and kept me hooked until the end. Joan Fontaine