or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Piob, what is with all these encounters with lardasses? Do you live in Arkansas or something?
That system actually sounds way more efficient. I don't see it happening in the US anytime soon though.
When I graduated high school in 2011 it wasn't a requirement to take it and I haven't been able to pursue college until now. Still a youth.
Yes. It normally takes two weeks and the writing test is another two weeks at least they said. I understand the writing portion taking a while, but a scantron test? I should get results the next day.
my ACT results will take 4-8 weeks to show.
I like to research restaurants a bit because food is one of the only things that bring me pleasure in life. When I talk to my Japanese friend, she spells things that have an "l" with an "r". Like cramshell for example. I don't know if she's just kidding or does she think it's spelled like how she pronounces it? /potentially racist observation
Are you going to hike the Inca Trail?
I don't get people that have 2 hour+ commutes. I have a ten minute commute and can't fathom so much wasted time.
Reading The Power Broker. I think someone here (Joffrey?) read it not too long ago.
What about the board of review?