or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Looking to buy some AE Leeds in black calf to replace my Bates for service dress uniform wear. What size should I get? I wear 42 CP achille lows, 10 Nike free 5.0s, 280 original GATS, 43 MMM sidezips, and 43 Fiorentini+Baker 745s. I'm a 10 on braddock device, just unsure on width. Also, will these be on sale soon?
So am starting to realize I only enjoy things with gin. Besides G&T, Tom Collins, and a martini, what are some classic gin based drinks?
Got 405 on deadlift today, personal best. Don't use belts for deadlift anymore, fine without it. Also the program I posted a while back was Greg Plitt's MFT28. Did it for two days with my friend who is trying to shed some el bees. I think the program is horseshit, just way too much. Worked out for 3 hours on chest day and still didn't get everything, definitely over training, program is ideal for the unemployed. My friend's going to stick with it apparently.
Figured that would raise some eyebrows. CITES actually does a good job of regulating that sort of thing, it's certainly not illegal and comes from dead elephants I believe. Also I worked in a slaughterhouse for over a year so I'm not really a champion of animal welfare anyway.
Ken Onion Leek had a slick design and opening was great, but overall too delicate. This is my knife, Buck 112: Carved this the other day, just used the knife and some sandpaper Had 3 chain links on top, but the first one broke, oh well.
Some recent kops APC NS Collateral Concepts elephant belt Bullhide Belts hippo wallet Inside the wallet
http://my.bodybuilding.com/workouts/workout-programs-overview/510c48710cf2beb6ff8ea61e?context=FINDER_LIST&slug=akadano&welcome=true Going to try this workout regime for a month, with a friend who is trying to lose weight. Looks pretty convoluted, and not sure we'll be able to smoothly transition to all these different exercises, gym is pretty busy. Going to lift at 500 then again at 1530. Wish me luck!
Title pretty much says it all, two size medium Uniqlo Heattech shirts, packages opened so I can't return, they don't fit me.
Well worn pair of high quality selvedge Japenese denim, sadly a little too tight for my lard ass. Great fading on these, I have crudely sewn up 3 parts where stitching broke loose, shown in pictures. Still plenty of life left in these. Any questions etc feel free to PM! Approximate Measurements: Waist- 16" Inseam- 31.5" Thigh at Crotch- 12" Knee- 8.5" Hem-7.5"
You mirin' my pakol bro?