or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Tetsuo: the Iron Man So ridiculous, in a good way. Loved the soundtrack. Borrowed heavily from Eraserhead IMO.
Their peppermint soap is great, love the tingle on my ballz.
Green Irish Tweed, pretty boring scent but today was significant as I finished a 4 oz bottle of it, a feat I previously thought to be impossible. Is there any similar pleasant and inoffensive scent I should try to make my OneScent? Maybe try Creed SMW or Aventus...
What an awesome book, admittedly hard to follow at times. Think I may read As I Lay Dying next.
Really starting to loathe shoulders day, progress stalling, and it's just really boring, I need to switch it up. Someone recommend a shoulders workout please. Mainly looking for building strength.
Blum APC F+B
The Fall (2006). Beautiful movie that seems to have flown under the radar.
God fucking christ dammit. Has anyone successfully received a deposit/rebate from Verizon? I should be receiving a $400 check. I had limited credit when I signed the contract, so put down a deposit that I'd get back after 12 months of service. My friend, who is the primary account holder, received his check two weeks ago. WTF is going on? We both bought phones and share a plan, and both put down $400.
Society (1989) Was pretty much a movie length version of the TV show Goosebumps, with a not so subtle allegory. If you like corny 80's horror movies (1986 version of House) you might like it.
Looking to buy some AE Leeds in black calf to replace my Bates for service dress uniform wear. What size should I get? I wear 42 CP achille lows, 10 Nike free 5.0s, 280 original GATS, 43 MMM sidezips, and 43 Fiorentini+Baker 745s. I'm a 10 on braddock device, just unsure on width. Also, will these be on sale soon?