or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

It's just the idea of accumulating redundant things that's unappealing. Especially in the kitchen.
What is your opinion of head and shoulders and other anti dandruff shampoos?
I use Dr. Bronners peppermint soap I buy by the gallon, makes things easier to use for everything. I also rarely have hair, shave my head weekly to discourage strangers from talking to me.
Peru is the only country I've ever visited, and it was the best 2 weeks of my life. I have an opportunity to stay with my absurdly rich friend at his family's mansion in Ibiza Spain this June. I don't know anything about the place, but appears to be a playground/party island for celebrities and the upper crust. I think I'll take him up on the offer, with any luck I'll accidentally photobomb a rich kids of instagram photo.
Dogtooth was a great movie. The weird awkwardness was perfect, the dance scene was my favorite.
Am looking for places to stay on the listing of the craig, damn there are some weird people here. There is some creepy dude named Chet that is into kayaking and giving massages, seeking a fit male, and there is no information about the rent, the apt, etc. Thought I stumbled onto the gay anonymous sex section. Or it's people with weirdly specific preferences. "Strongly prefers single lesbian military" Why? With some of them, I can see why they want a female when the guy...
Just realized that Beck is not Canadian.
Have access to 4 large on-base gyms free for military what's up
285 lbs and I weigh 168 lbs.
I love kids.