or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I don't post in this thread too often, but I found a great new apartment. It's nothing special, but it's walking distance to school, a few bars, and the gym. I look forward to being able to walk places, especially after drinking. Uber is a ripoff. I'm sick of living in the outskirts and getting in my car every time I need to go anywhere.
Students are treated more like customers now, and the golden rule is the customer is always an asshole.
No wonder Gavin McInnes left.
I always hear people praise my city for its location, saying it's only 3 hours away from everything! One of those places is Shitlanta so that doesn't count. Wouldn't you rather live somewhere where it's a desirable location itself? I dont want to drive 3 hours all the time just to enjoy myself.
That would make things easier, however I loathe this area and will be leaving in two years. I don't want to own a house unless I plan to live somewhere for awhile.
I'm renting a house and now the owner wants to sell. Looking for a new place is annoying. I'm not sure if I want to live in the trap to save money, roommate in a nicer place, or just pay more and be solo in a nicer place. Right now I'm paying $500/mo for a 4 bd 2 bth house utilities included. It's right next to my job too. It's an ideal situation that sadly is coming to an end.
So this happened down the street from my house: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509511/Nine-people-charged-murder-fight-two-high-school-girls-boy-escalated-wildly-street-brawl-baseball-bats-knives-18-year-old-man-stabbed-death.html
Why do people think Inception is such an awesome movie?
Pretty short but funny and interesting critique of modern architecture. Recommended for people like me, who have an interest in architecture but not much formal knowledge.
If I had to pick one poast on this website to describe what the average forumite is like, it'd be this one.