or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I don't know if I'd really like to work in law enforcement and be really good at it, or hate it with a passion of the christ.
Collateral. I thought it was great, going to watch some other Michael Mann films now.
Took my PT test today. 82 pushups (1 minute) 71 situps (1 minute) 9:25 1.5 mile run Not good enough for a 100, unfortunately.
I always picture Kira as Bad Boy Bubby, finally being released into the world and being perplexed by everything.
I used to see BOGO deals all the time, especially on sites with coupon stacks like vitacost. In the last year or so I've noticed that the only deals involve a free pack of some crappy energy boost with protein purchase. Fuck that.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Great film. I've noticed that older movies tend to end right after the climax, with newer movies it appears that they drag it out and need to have closure for what happens to every character. I much prefer the former style.
This talk about cheap fucks has me reevaluating my life. I live an austere frugal life 50 weeks out of the year so I can go on an awesome overseas trip for two weeks and totally let loose. Not sure if that's the best way to live.
They don't taste that good. The head cavity holds all the flavor.
Minimalist art, like Agnes Martin etc. I'm not in the "a four year old could do that!" camp, either.