or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Graphic Novelty, I bought a slow cooker just because of a recipe for barbacoa you posted once. Hope it tastes good. How do I know when it's done? I used chuck roast, should I be able to pull it apart with forks like pork?
Heart of Darkness.
The most exotic thing I've had since coming to GA was tomato aspic. It was kind of gross.
I'm sick of eating the same kinds of things all the time. Need to find a source for bushmeat.
So it's for people trying to get into shape and not experienced gym goers?
Beautiful. I think I'll watch some more Bergman movies now.
Funnily enough the person that thought veggies had one syllable was a 1LT. Guess that degree didn't come in handy this time.
I don't think anyone can tell when I'm serious
This door to door meat salesman, I don't think he was prepared for an informed customer. He asked if I was military, and said he always sells to military, and if I went to one of my friend's houses, they'd have his meats, so why don't I want them too? I've never heard the keeping up with the Joneses strategy used for chicken meat. It was 18 lbs of frozen marinated chicken breasts for $150. I told him I bought my breasts for $2.25 a lb and he ignored me, holding up a 4 oz....