or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I never knew there was so many belts in this great country with which to familiarize myself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_belt_regions_of_the_United_States I'm living in the Black, Bible, Cotton, Stroke, Sun belt.
I'd count the guitar playing as a hobby. After I read Moby Dick I wanted to be a deckhand on a whaling ship.
I can relate, PB. Although I do play the violin. I work out and cook but I don't consider those hobbies. Other than that, I don't really care about "fun", as most people call it.
A more interesting question is who "the eff" bebop d is, and how did he get a custom title with such a low post count?
I've never hear the term "bro split" before. Looked it up, that is my routine exactly. And then I do swimming on one off day, running on the other. Exercise 7 days a week. I think it's effective. Anyone have any recipes for a large quantity of foul bachelor food that reheats in a microwave alright? I've eaten so much pulled chicken I'm sick of it. Is there any fish/seafood that tastes alright microwaved?
Great, the slow girl that works the cash register at Bi-Lo has a crush on me. Now I need to find a new place to buy Bagel Bites.
I'm saving up money to go backpacking through Ecuador with some friends next year. Living a life of austerity until then. I don't spend much time online, especially since I don't care about clothes anymore my SF usage has plummeted faster than Greece's economy.Hopefully. The long term career I want, petrol/mining engineer, requires dat college degree and I'd like to get it sooner rather than later. Without being able to go into details, my current job is bullshit and I...
Won't be able to go to college until spring now. Wasting my time, feel unproductive.
Especially enlisting. At least become an O.
If the ASVAB math tripped you up I'd recommend security forces. I'm sure they'd love to have a guy talk to them about his philosophy degree as they stand at the gate for 12 hours.