or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

What happens when USPS doesn't deliver my package? The tracking hasn't updated since 29AUG when it was in transit to its destination. Seems like USPS can just steal/lose my package and nothing will happen. WTF.
They repealed it a few years ago...
I would've joined doing the same job if there wasn't a bonus. I've been in for two years, so I had forgotten about it. Only $11k, but still nice. Now our re-enlistment bonus used to be $90k for an additional six years, but they took that away.BTW the Canucks I've worked with are totally worthless so far. The other five eyes put them to shame.
Received my enlistment bonus today.
Almost every creepy white guy I know is into Asiatic women, Japanese culture, etc.
Fucking paypal won't let me verify my account. Fucking assholes.
I figured this was essential reading since I am from small town central MN. It is very funny in a dry midwestern way.
I can't find the full 3 pages, but this is the first paragraph from Suttree by C. McCarthy. One of my favorite opening passages, worth a read.
I don't know a single one of these people that isn't a huge creepy loser.
I don't understand young single men with no dependents that join the national guard. It makes sense for someone that is already settled in an area and has a family, and wants the benefits. Most of the guardsmen I know are in their 20's, live at home, sleep until 3pm and play video games. The guard is their only job and their facialbook is full of military crap. Why not just do active duty?