or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

I don't know a single one of these people that isn't a huge creepy loser.
I don't understand young single men with no dependents that join the national guard. It makes sense for someone that is already settled in an area and has a family, and wants the benefits. Most of the guardsmen I know are in their 20's, live at home, sleep until 3pm and play video games. The guard is their only job and their facialbook is full of military crap. Why not just do active duty?
I rather like Louis Theroux's documentaries. He's very intuitive and willing to put himself out there.
I really wish I read this before my trip to Peru, get new perspective and understanding of the sites I visited.
Guardians of the Galaxy 7/10 pretty good mindless entertainment, have not heard of it before going to the theater so had no expectations Cat City (1986) 8/10 one of the best animated movies I've ever seen, very entertaining and some interesting themes Pumping Iron 7/10 Arnold is the GOAT Citizen Kane 8/10
Was forced to watch Lucy with some friends last night. Jesus christ what an abomination it was. Needed to watch Lost in Translation today as a palette cleanser and to look at S Johanssen in a positive light again. Lucy had no point, wasn't even visually appealing, teenage stoner philosopher dialogue. I felt embarrassed watching it. Have seen better acting in Relax, he's my Stepdad 4.
Finished Suttree. What an incredible book. As good as Blood Meridian, but in a different way. Also, my vocabulary increased twofold after that. Reading The Orchard Keeper
Going to Peru in September, going to do the 5 day salkantay trail to Machu Picchu: Starting Altitude - 2900m / 9515ft. Highest Altitude - 4650m /15,200ft Walking Distance - 60.5 km / 37.5 miles. I'm going to wear my issued military boots, which are heavy but otherwise pretty durable. I am borrowing my friend's kelty red cloud 6650 which I am sure has plenty of room, and comes with a camel back. Other than that, I don't have any gear. I am going by myself, so I think I am...
+60 = 57,067Did 6 sets of ten at the start of my back workout.