or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Gangs of New York. Damn, why did I take so long to watch this?
Am I going to have to wait until fall to see some Uniqlo cords? Levi's dont really fit me well.
Trash Humpers, wtf did I watch. Similar to Gummo but was 5% as interesting. Winter's Bone, very good portrayal of isolated white trash Americans. Little Otik, pretty funny overall in a weird way
I've lived in Monterey for 1.5 years and still can't think of recommendations of where to go. That feel when you have no life...
Who makes good cords these days? Am searching for a slim black pair.
^^I imagine no one understands your sense of humor IRL. I don't get B&S sellers here who advertize a price and then throw on the old add 4% PP fees at the end, if I buy a $500 jacket that's an extra $20 I'm paying, why be sneaky about it?
These APCs have been worn about 15 times, no fading or stains or damage, only creases set in. Has been cold soaked once. I had these tapered, but not hemmed, so the original inseam is there. It may good for someone who likes the slightly higher rise of the NS but the tapered leg of the NPS. My thighs are sadly too big for these, or else I wouldn't sell. Waist: 16" Front Rise: 10.25" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8" Hem: 7" Inseam: 34.5"
Vertigo. Think I will watch every other Hitchcock movie ever made now.
Leaving Las Vegas, what a bore. Nic Cage's sparse freakouts couldn't redeem this snoozefest. Zero thumbs up.
Received my first shirt from MT, a casual white OCBD, I may be a pessimist but it fits 4x better than I was expecting, I don't even need to tweak measurements for my next order. Got a nice shorter length to wear untucked.