or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

After he demanded the pop back I was going to ask if I was no longer considered a nice person, and then slam the door in his face, but that would've been too cruel. Speaking of possible scams, I bought a a $50 pack of meat from Omaha Steaks out of curiosity. It seemed to be not a terrible deal, like 9 meals worth of protein.
Had one of the most bizarre encounters of my life. These two salesmen are at the door, smiling creepily. One asks me if I'm a nice person, I say "Um, sure..." and he said "okay then you can have this 2 liter of Coke." He asked "Would you get mad if we cleaned your carpets for free to promote our new business?" I said "Not interested." He said, "But would you get mad?" I said, "Yes." He said "Okay, can we have that two liter of Coke to show to one of your neighbors?" I said...
Wednesday is my only free day of the week, and it is raining hell of hard now.
Does that guy use the word sheeple in conversation?
Jesus christ, what did I do? I literally co-signed a loan yesterday for my ex gf, who is a perpetually broke dumb college student. How to reverse time?
I read a study that said Gen X'ers are 17% more receptive to figging.
Has there ever been any valuable insight gained from studying these made up bullshit things called generations? They can't even come up with a consensus on when they begin and end. /typicalmillenialrant
At least we can gamble at age 18.
Why the fucking fuck is my amazon book refund only $39 when I spent $68 on it? I didn't even open the book, and opted to use my own shipping method to get a larger refund.
Are we talking about superfuture?