or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Speaking of mattresses, this makes me happy. I bought a used shitty mattress from a friend, and was going to pick it up the next day. Well, that night he and some friends were drinking and one of them passed out on the mattress, and somehow pissed themselves, completely drenching my latest purchase in urine. Well, the guy felt so bad that he bought me a new mattress that is worth several times more than the original now piss-soaked one.
I don't trust people who shave on their days off.
I should also add that I have no interest in doing things that most people consider fun. If I didn't care what some people thought of me I would become a mountain hermit
My cheapness is legendary. Refilling a one gallon jug with water from my shower instead of buying it at the store, cutting my own hair, etc. I don't deprive myself of doing fun things, but if it's something that doesn't matter to me then I'm going the cheapest route. I save over half my take home pay. Little things add up.
Yes. It saves me dozens of dollars every year!
I don't have a smart phone.
Am I the only one that doesn't have a password for their phone? I can't think of a reason I'd need one.
What?? That ending with the monkeys on the raft did nothing for you? I love that movie.
This is a very fun and entertaining movie. Recommended
Finally moved out of the barracks! Now I have the same level of autonomy I had when I was 17! And I'll be saving an extra $500 a month. Also, getting a promotion.