or Connect

Posts by Big Pun

Going to Peru in September, going to do the 5 day salkantay trail to Machu Picchu: Starting Altitude - 2900m / 9515ft. Highest Altitude - 4650m /15,200ft Walking Distance - 60.5 km / 37.5 miles. I'm going to wear my issued military boots, which are heavy but otherwise pretty durable. I am borrowing my friend's kelty red cloud 6650 which I am sure has plenty of room, and comes with a camel back. Other than that, I don't have any gear. I am going by myself, so I think I am...
+60 = 57,067Did 6 sets of ten at the start of my back workout.
I stick to Dymatize Elite. Tastes the best, is slightly cheaper than ON, and is pretty clean. Also mixes pretty well. I recommend cinnamon bun or vanilla.
If you want to pretend you're 60 like Harvey likes to do, then use a DE razor. If you don't care about spending $6 a month for razors delivered to your door, use DSC.
Reading Suttree by C. McCarthy. I love his dense prose in this one.
I'm going on a trip to Peru this September. I'm going by myself, and haven't decided how long to stay yet, 10-14 days I'm thinking, depending on how much I want to see. It's too late for me to get a permit for the Inca trail, so I wanted suggestions for an alternate 4/5 day hike that is at least as challenging. Besides that and seeing Machu Picchu and the Cusco area, I don't know what else to do. Also, this is my first time leaving the country, so any general advice would...
^One of my favorites. Reading Gravity's Rainbow. I want to like it, but it's a little hard to get into Pynchon's writing style after reading a bunch of C. McCarthy and Faulkner.
God fucking dammit!! So I purchased a used car, a 96 Honda Accord from some family here in TX. Had the title signed over to me, but we didn't have a bill of sale because they are idiots and so am I, where I am from a bill of sale was not required to register the vehicle. Within 5 minutes of driving my car after buying it I receive a citation for expired plates, have two weeks to go to municipal court and prove I fixed that. Is there no grace period on that? I go to DMV, am...
Hello! I already have an iPod, so no use for this. Requires no description, still factory sealed. Also looking to trade for a black iPod Classic 160 GB. Thanks for looking!
Graduated with high honors, also the first member of my family to get an AA degree