or Connect

Posts by metkirk

The converse style is too ubiquitous and it's started to look boring. I'd say you go for either sneakers that have waist or a pair of Chelsea boots.
Darts are too feminine in my opinion and it's just a poor sign of a badly done side seams I'd suggest you buy a sewing machine and fix your own shirts. Most of my shirts are fixed to fit my body esp. now I have a pair of SJ on me; the top can't look baggy when the bottom's fitted
So the idea is they stretch before wash, then you wash them to shrink them back, now I understand I'm only 5ft7, and 121 pounds, even Nudie size 28 does not feel tight at all
Thanks guys, I got addicted ever since I saw the pictures of you guys wearing dry jeans The inseam is 4 inches more than what I normally wear(30). I'm starting to like the bunching up idea now so I'll leave the inseam intact for now By the way do I have to worry about them stretching too much? What's the point of washing the dry jeans?
Hey guys, so I've finally bought a good pair of jeans for the first time in my life !!! What do you guys think about the fit of it? Should I hem it or just roll it up or leave it like in the photo? Thanks!!!
Interesting jacket, do you have any pics of it worn?
$6 - Cheap bespoke shirt from tailor in Vietnam $60 - Express Jeans $135 - Lacoste Spun Shoes $15 - Zip up sweater from Vietnam I wish I could go cheaper, this post makes me realize I've leeched off my parents too much...
Hi all, I have 2 Polo Ralph Lauren Sweaters on eBay, they're all rarely used!!! Please check them out! Thanks a lot! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160033880922&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=006
I've started buying RL polos in boy size small recently and they fit me very well. I don't think you have to care about wearing boy polos or men polos, what you should care though is how it fits; if it doesn't fit then it'll look bad no matter boy or men size.
Hey guys! I've bought a sewing machine to start learning how to make my own garments that actually fit! The only thing I know is how to operate a sewing machine so I need some guides on cutting and fitting. Please recommend me some online fabric stores, too. Thanks a lot!