or Connect

Posts by photofabix

Sorry for the vagueness, basically I'm trying to find a few decent short sleeve options besides the usual Vneck T to combat the heat and humidity in they day. I do have a broader chest and shoulders, I used to work out years ago, and yo'd yo'd with weight in recent years . I'm 170 pounds 5' 10" 42" chest & waist is 36", I'm sure others would say I'm over weight but compared to the fat ass I was years ago I'm ok with 170, did it all on my own and could drop more if I...
So this maybe a question, but sick of wearing L/S shirts rolled up in the heat..really want to find some SS that fit right. Are there any alterations a tailor can preform on shirts pulling up wards when raising your arms? Besides looking terrible it's a huge PITA for mobility, seems nothing ever fits me in the shoulder correctly, a lot of times the shoulder seam actually falls on my upper arm, If I size down then I have a shirt too tight and still shoulders that are to...
Quick question, Levis Trucker jacket (I got medium, normal shirt size is medium) should it fit snugly? It buttons up and the top half fits good; the bottom 2 buttons are pretty snug.
Anyone have any suggestions for a cotton flannel shirt for under $40? I tried target, the colors/style where meh, ordered one from AE that is rougher then a brick and reeks of petrol so it's going back.
Quote: Originally Posted by imhotep could you do me a favor and tell me the p2p and back length measurements of your size M alt apparel? some of the acne tee's fit quite well. they cost a little more, but you might want to give them a try. or, you can just get the AA tee's tailored to be shorter as well, i have done that. Unworn, unstretched the - Pit to pit measures about 37" - Back neck to bottom hem 27" They where washed in cold water...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokerman On a side note. I would never buy there shirts from ebay they make such a great product they deserve every penny. Yea they are great, I have a few of there hats, I just didn't want to drop 20 plus shipping on one T to see if I liked it or not. I plan on ordering some from there website now that I know I like the fit, and if others say there shirts don't bead up then I'm sold. Also I see they make a...
Ok so this is going to sound like a dumb question but I will ask it anyway , sick of AA T's I wanted to try Alternative Apparel. In trying to save a few dollars I bought 2 on the bay just to try and see if i like them. There just the regular 100% cotton crew neck (black) when I wash them or if they get wet like from rain they bead up like crazy, I've never seen a T Shirt do that. Anyone else experience this with Alt Apparel? It's more of annoyance to me then a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire No one has mentioned frame material yet. I am going to assume, comfort is an issue. Outside of seating stance, I think frame material plays the biggest role. I would stay away from aluminum. From there, your price point will determine, i.e chrome moly vs. titanium, etc. My post above #16 included frame material, I also rode the bike I didn't notice anything wrong with the frame being alum. I personally...
Six and I only wear one, my black Skagen titanium, sure it's rather plain and cheap, but it's hand down the most comfortable watch I've ever worn. I wish I could find something else a bit nicer that's thin and light weight.
I'll bite: VNV Nation Nick Drake The Dresden Dolls Eels Camera Obscura