or Connect

Posts by Scoobersti

I just made my first purchase from him this morning, was very nice and professional, great guy. Looking forward on receiving my order and ordering more from him in the future.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Chambray workshirt for $70 on barneys.com: http://www.barneys.com/Mens/MENS04,d...red%20Garments Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order. I hope I was quick enough.
I agree with the jcrew recommendation. I got some shirts last week at the J Crew outlet for 10 bucks each. They had 50% off of clearance stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Is going through Rakuten worth the trouble for PBJs, or is it best to just get it from a US retailer? If BiG or Atsui has what you want in stock I'd get it from them. Those are the only 2 US stores that I know that stocks them.
thanks for the list of the stockist for the field parka Timpoblete.
although I agree with what breakfasteastre said about the functionality of the field parka in chambray. I'm really liking how it looks, is anyone in the US going to be stocking the item?
I have to get my pants/jeans hemmed to about 29inch inseam. I'm 5ft 8in but, have short legs.
I'm excited that there is now someone local that I can go and get my jeans chainstitched. I'll probably stop by Atsui soon to drop off some jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by slappysloopy Yeah I hadn't planned on wearing the jeans. I appreciate the opinions. I really love club monaco's style and would love to have a chance to steal some of it. sorry, I didn't see the text under the pics.
I agree with KitAkira, I wouldn't wear jeans to a semi-formal event.