or Connect

Posts by Scoobersti

Thanks for the heads up RKD, I had no idea UO was stocking the red labels. Also, thanks for the coupon too. Ordered myself a zippered one.
Quote: Originally Posted by drink8648 For those who are interested to know, EG is donating to the Red Cross. Thanks for the info Gary!
Quote: Originally Posted by drink8648 Hey Guys and Gals, I have been in contact with Daiki and ironically he arrived in Japan the day after the earthquake. He is fine and so is his family and friends but he is devastated by what he is experiencing. Please give him a shout out in support. I believe he checks in here from time to time or you can do so by connecting through my facebook page. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all our Japanese...
Mr Suzuki, I am happy to hear that Gary has been in contact with you and that you and your family and friends are safe. I am also from Japan but, now live in the US, most of my relatives are still living in Japan, but I've been able to verify that they are all safe and doing well. I have been trying to keep up with all that is happening in Japan and I have been devasted by the amount of damage the earthquake and the tsunami has caused, I hope that this is not the...
Thanks for the info Get Smart. I appreciate it. Sorry for thread jacking this a little bit b-ewing.
Get Smart- How is the sizing on the Alpha Authentic MA-1? Thanks.
darn, I've been saving up for the MA-1. Now I have to think if I want the MA-1 or if I want the N-1.
Quote: Originally Posted by chiamdream I'll get back to you; this is my first LLB Signature order. I'm a medium in pretty much everything (J.Crew, LE Canvas, WWM), so that's what I went with. Thanks. I just received a response from their customer service and I asked for the measurements on a large and they said 45in chest, I might go ahead and just order a large and return it if it doesn't work out since it looks like they have a good...
Quote: Originally Posted by chiamdream Thanks, very much appreciated. Saved $20 on the Matinicus Rock Cardigan...been waiting for that one for a while. Do you know what the sizing is like on the cardigan? I was looking to get one of these as well, but I'm not sure what size I should go for. I emailed customer service (only about 2hrs ago) but, I haven't heard back yet. If you could please help me by letting me know what size you got and...
You said you already know what each number is talking about and only want the info on the scale but, I'll just put them all down. 1. Rise: the scale is further left higher the rise, further to the right lower the right (the more direct translation will be deep:shallow) 2. Location of the pocket: Higher (left side), lower (right side) 3. How fit the butt area (I can't think of a better term but its almost 1am so..maybe it will come to me later). Looser (left), fitted...