or Connect

Posts by Scoobersti

I talked to the employees at Filson Seattle store today and they said they aren't sure if they will sell them at the store. One of the employees said that if they do sell it, they might be the last to release it and that it should be online. It seemed like they couldn't really say much because there are no actual announcement on the collab yet.
I am not 100% sure but, I think the Portland Filson store is getting them and releasing them on 9/5/14. I'm not sure if they will put them on the online store, but if they don't maybe you can call them to see if they take phone orders? I'm planning on stopping by the Seattle store tomorrow, if I can get any more info from the store I'll post it.
Thanks!
Can you please let me know which store you tried them on at? Thanks
sorry if this is a repost, but it looks like Odin has their new EG up. They have the windbreaker in red.
I've never purchased any Cabourn at full price either. I can't afford it at full price even if I really loved the item.
The black one is $550 on Barneys. Not sure who carries the navy/white one though.
darn, I've been thinking of ordering a belt from you. I'll probably order it sometime soon though.
I should do this, but I know I can't.
I'm not sure if you are still looking for this, but it American Rag has it on their online store. I've never ordered from them so I'm not sure if they have real time inventory for their online store though.http://www.amrag.com/shopping/engineered-garments/item10145989.aspx