or Connect

Posts by nhindian

Feels bad when quickly shuffling through dress shirts and get excited when seeing a red label, thinking Isaia. Its Alfani.
Found an Oxxford jacket yesterday. Tried to find the pants but no luck. Tagged 44L, available. [[SPOILER]]
It's so beautiful...
Just found my first Zegna... My size, but orphaned pinstripe jacket with moth holes. Alas.
That Banana Republic tie above reminded me.. I found some J.Crew ties that had a Made in Italy tag on them. Any ideas who makes them?
More pics..
Have two things for sale.. Barneys Private Label jacket. Tagged 42R, with a label that resembles Piattelli. In good condition minus the left inside arm hole is blown out. Front pockets still basted shut. Asking $25 shipped Measurements: Chest: 21.5" Waist: 19.5 Length : 31.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Harris Tweed for Orvis jacket. No size tag. There is a stain / gunk on the backside of the left cuff, but otherwise in good condition. Asking $35...
It sort of resembles Piattelli.
Called Barneys today about this and they said Caruso has made the Private Label but can't confirm without seeing the label.It doesn't look like any of the Carosu labels I've seen before..
What market are you going into? That will answer a lot of questions. If you are interviewing for an engineering or tech job, I'd scrap most all of it. Something more trendy, it could work.Regardless, get some actual dress socks. Ditch the shades for sure.