or Connect

Posts by poly800rock

Will you ever make a GAT on runner sole like the first release? Missed out on those and love the somewhat more aggressive sole
Used pair of common projects. Worn, but well taken care of. Size 40. I put a pair of Hapad 3/4 felt insoles in these (as seen in the pictures). You can remove it or if you want, let me know and I will. Some minor heel wear, comes with box, bag, no extra laces. Paypal shipped to USA only. poly800rock@hotmail.com
Up for sale is an awesome wool vest from Monitaly. Size is tagged 40, but fits like a small, and it's a vest, so a lot of flexibility. Shoulder to shoulder 15 Pit to Pit 40 Hem to Bottom 26 Shipping included to USA. Please ask for International shipping paypal: poly800rock@hotmail.com
how do these fit?
While i really like the look of the mini ripple, I've already worn through my christy sole in 1.5 years, so I wonder how the mini ripple will possibly hold up
Excuse the idiocy, but why does waxy mohawk look like it has splits in the leather?
Price drop.
Bump, dropped by 100$, now $300 USD. paypal: poly800rock@hotmail.com
Worn for like 3-4 times and hemmed to 32" (by selfedge, chainstitched) before realizing this doesn't work for me. Classic straight slim cut. Hardly any signs of wear, no fading. Actual measurements BIG style Waist 15 Rise 10.5 Thigh 10.5 Inseam 32 Hem 7.5 From Selfedge site: 14.5 oz slub yarn selvedge denim Sanforized, skewed, slightly singed Warp 7/- slub yarn x weft 6/- Red line selvedge 100% Cotton Sulphur dyed warp and weft paypal: poly800rock@hotmail.com prices...
3sixteen ST-100 BNWT RAW, never worn, have way too many pairs. Measurements via BIG style. Waist 14.5" Front rise 10.5" Thigh 9.5" Inseam 37" Hem 7" From Self Edge 14.5oz Slub Yarn 100% Cotton Selvedge Denim Exclusive 3sixteen Denim by Kuroki Mills of Okayama Japan Sanforized, Singed, and Calendared for your pleasure Yarn Specs: Warp 7/- slub yarn x Weft 6/- Pure Indigo Dyed Warp Yarn Red Selvedge ID Gunmetal Custom Rivets Button Fly Thick Leather Tag made by Tanner...