or Connect

Posts by poly800rock

I also think the waterproofing part isn't like night and day...suede is pretty durable as a leather from the get go, have walked through puddles with mine. Don't get me wrong they look good and they're your boots so you can do whatever you please, but between the rough out nap and the underside leather, they're certainly not going to be soaking through without the dressing.
Five story off site sale. Ten C deck jackets for 60% off, Mac coat, hoods were 80% off and liners were 60% off I think. Wings and horns sneakers white were like $75 only size 45 and 46. A bunch of Orange hoodies for $40. Bunch of random Visvim stuff in L and XL. A few random white mountaineering and nbhd stuff.
Still think the original was way better
one wash, never worn. BNWT. picked these up, but just have too many pairs. tagged 29x32 measures waist 14.75" inseam 33" thigh 11" rise 9.5" knee 8" hem 7.5 Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA. paypal address poly800rock@hotmail.com I ship once a week and will send confirmation immediately after sending. Check my feedback.
Looking to get rid of these. Will ship after xmas. Brand new with tags, cone mills, made in USA. Last season's. tagged 30x34 measured waist 30" thigh 11" inseam 35" knee 8.5" hem 8" Paypal +4%. Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA. paypal address poly800rock@hotmail.com I ship once a week and will send confirmation immediately after sending. Check my feedback.
Great piece from a few years back, worn sparingly, great condition. No frills, no box, can't find the laces. So what you see is what you get. 100% legit. Size 9, but fits 8.5 well. Think this was 2007. Paypal +4%. Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA. paypal address poly800rock@hotmail.com I ship once a week and will send confirmation immediately after sending. Check my feedback.
Pair of used GAT, worn, sole is good, except shoe goo seen in photo 2, suede is in great condition, lots of life left. Actual size is 265. I'm an 8.5, these fit perfect. Paypal +4%. Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA. paypal address poly800rock@hotmail.com I ship once a week and will send confirmation immediately after sending. Check my feedback.
Up for sale is the leathersoul x alden Snuff suede boot on barrie last, flex welt sole. So thin, feels like you're wearing socks really. Very comfortable, no box, but shoe bags, leathersoul shoe trees included. Will ship in generic box. Have topy installed so no wear on sole really. Cleaning out my collection. Paypal +4%. Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA. paypal address poly800rock@hotmail.com I ship once a week and will send confirmation...
and both suck as far as staying up on your calves too. IDK, i want to buy into the sock flare but the chup ones i have the calves are TINY and the anoymousism ones i have never stay up.
price drop