or Connect

Posts by Bislane

Not sure he seemed iffy over PM, he says he has references but couldn't name anyone. Also told me 280 was the lowest he could go when this post is obviously contradictory. I'd be skeptical personally unless someone can vouch.
Preferably midtops but if the shoe and price are right I'm pretty open.
Small for him, maybe he has bigger feet than me? I'm probably deluding myself I know but one can hope .
Sorry forgot to list that I've already traded this piece away, thanks for the interest though. For reference L classic is supposedly pretty similar to the XL slim, I'm sure there's some difference in measurements between the two but I'm not sure on the details there.
I'm a size 10/10.5, I know these convert to about a 9.5 but how do these actually run? May be interested.
Also, check out this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...g+in+raw+denim. Lots of good info on all the basics.
^ That's because you have not only style and sophistication, but also class.
I'm in a similar boat Wmmk. The conclusion I've started to come to is to just stick to the basics like you're saying, but be able to accent them in a different way every time you re-wear them. So instead of just wearing a tee and the same jeans day after day, throw on a different jacket and maybe switch up your shoes to a pair you don't normally wear to bring more variety into your wardrobe. The point being to make a different piece you're wearing stand out more than the...
^ Seriously. That's an awesome deal for anyone with that sizing though, jump on it people
I think that you can only classify someone as emo if they are obviously making a conscious effort to earn that label for themselves already. It's this attitude that makes people want to punch them in my experience. And if you're wondering what The Wire is, get someone to buy you the first season for the holidays or something, you won't be sorry.