or Connect

Posts by Bislane

Or you could read the "Official APC Thread" and the many other threads that already answer your questions. Would probably save everyone some time.
Never really experimented with gin, and while I prefer rum to vodka generally, I'd still go with vodka. It's always on hand, easy to mix, and goes a long way if you can pace yourself
I'm having a hard time finding some 43s (pref white achilles low) for less than retail, if anyone has some they want to get rid of shoot me a pm.
People will debate the above all day, but from my experience you can't really say that any of those cuts are direct copies of another given cut. The 19cm are like the NC in that they're relatively slim, but the 17.5cm are probably even more like NCs since both are the slimmest each designer makes (APC petits aside). Also, the 19cm is all about how the taper and top block work together which is something that the New Standard emphasizes more than the New Cure, which is more...
*cue awkward silence*
Pretty sure this is the thread you want
OP you look like an average frat-kid, read up on here for a while and adjust your wardrobe with what fits your budget, environment, and comfort level if you're trying to be a little more unique. Once you do, post in WAYWT and see where you fall, but there's no need to start new threads for every little thing, most of the info is already there if you'll look for it.
I received some CP leather slip ons in white for the holidays but they unfortunately drown me. I wore them for all of 2 minutes and put them right back in the box, so they are virtually brand new. I can post pics if needed but I'm just checking to see if someone might want to save me the hassle of returning or exchanging them and get a great pair of shoes out of it. Here's a link from revolve: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...n+Projects&d=h. 225 shipped seems...
Would you mind posting a fit pic? Did a bit of looking but can't find the perforated leather in WAYWT and can't decide if I could wear it day-in or not. Thanks. EDIT: Pics on the CPs is what I meant.
Not sure he seemed iffy over PM, he says he has references but couldn't name anyone. Also told me 280 was the lowest he could go when this post is obviously contradictory. I'd be skeptical personally unless someone can vouch.