or Connect

Posts by Bislane

Just got a pair of 19cm MIJs about a week ago, nothing too special but it's my first real attempt at breaking in some nice selvedge so I'm pretty excited. I'll post pics elsewhere as they progress!
I just got a pair of 19cm MIJs that are 31w but they've quickly stretched to the point where I could easily take an inch off them and still be quite comfortable. So my question is this; are there certain methods to minimize future stretching in the waist or any simply fixes I might not know about? I know they'll be fine once I wash them and everything but that's a ways off. Thanks for your replies.
^ - Is this on FS or something? Or am I just misinterpreting your post?
Shipped Monday, received today, +1 for the great service.
^^ Quote: Originally Posted by pr3z Yeah, Asos is where those pictures come from
And I know someone said this earlier but in case anyone missed it don't forget to google for a ......... rep code before you buy - you'll get 20% off your entire order.
Thanks for the quick replies, PM sent.
And is a decent amount of shrinking expected? I'm a skinny 33" waist even though I always get 31/32s it seems.
Inseam and actual waist?
Also on the blue cashmere sweater, how slim does it fit and what does it measure length-wise?