or Connect

Posts by Bislane

I got these (http://www.selfedge.com/jeans?product_id=991) yesterday but they're a size too small for me (sz. 33 but a true 34"). I wore them last night and a little bit today so you're getting a nice discount on basically BNWT jeans. I'll include everything they came with apart from the size tag and I'm asking for 195 USD via paypal to the CONUS only. Get yourself something nice for the holidays - these are some really killer jeans but I just don't want to wait for them...
These are a great pair of jeans that I've been trying to fit into off and on for about four months now. Consult the pics provided to see where they are fade-wise, but rest assured that I've not nearly tapped their potential all this time. You should know that I did get the waist trimmed down a bit and also took in the width of the hem by about an inch. I've got measurements but these basically fit a little less like a pair of NS and more like the New Cure/19cm models from...
*GONE*
Measurements?
Title says it all, used is cool but for 125 I'm looking for not more than a few days worth of solid wear, please. Please PM me and I'll get right back to you! Thanks.
These are almost-new, just bought from another user here and they unfortunately turned out to be too big, so I'm looking for a pair of 27s or 28s in similar condition. I've got an album on photobucket here. Took these pictures this morning and they're way overexposed so the jeans are showing off every little nick in terms of color and especially the picture of the hems - these looked totally new to me and smelled like it too when I got them. Only significant creasing is...
any reason to think some APC new cures wouldn't look good as cut offs for the warmer months ahead? I have skinny legs
would like to cop a lot of this stuff if I had the money
shorts look pretty nice, have any fit pics by chance?
good shit in this thread