or Connect

Posts by PARTY

try this spread... (the descriptions are per my tastes, but should be somewhat applicable.). chivas 18 year (blended, mild, not smokey) glenmorangie 18 year (single malt, rich, light-smokey) ardbeg 10 (single malt, mild, medium-smokey) lagavulin 16 year (single malt, medium, medium-smokey) highland park 18 year (single malt, rich, smokey) see how it goes. if you can go all the way through the list and enjoy all of them, you can drink just about any. i love the...
where to sell a $500 watch? i absolutely hate it. some minor wear, though (gift from an ex).
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe I will do the political thing, dance around the issues, and proclaim that Obama is educated enough to surround himself with experienced people. Two birds.....one stone. But then wouldn't his education come from his previous life experiences, thus lending to the view that his extremist associations would be detrimental to his ability to lead America in the right direction?
It is rather disturbing that our media is so liberal and single-minded that the Obamas are completely gold and that there must be dirt on the McCains. But is it really a surprise that our shitty media is attacking the Republicans? I mean, being democratic is the flavor of the week for Obama's core group of supporters, the 18-29 year-olds. What better than a generation that is completely susceptible to the media? I mean, to prove my point, go to any college campus and ask...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy And yet, they seem to have plenty of agents to spare investigating bogus voter registration allegations. And to follow up with yerfdog... Hasn't ACORN been in the news for voting fraud quite recently? Haven't ACORN workers been indicted? Hmm... Nice try.
Quote: Originally Posted by jgold47 Thats really my point too. So what if he was friends with a supposed terrorist (which is just a way for republicans to press the 'obama is a muslim' point), or if his preacher is a racist. What does any of that have to do with his ability to president. Infact, in some ways it enhances his ability, because now you have a man who is willing to accept others, and their point of views regardless of how off base they may...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire The rule of Weed Club is, you don't talk about Weed Club. Someone broke a cardinal rule.
That actually sounds horrendous. Who wants Chinese food with an Italian kick?
Dutch Masters. Grape for low-range and Vanilla for 1st class.
7-11 is only good for chasers, cigarettes, and Dutch Masters.