or Connect

Posts by level32

Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Is this in Wheaton?? I know they have a Super Chicken, but its called Super Chicken and not Super Pollo. I like Pollo Rico, you only give you two sides, but damn the Chicken is head and shoulders above just about anyone else. I'm talking about the Super Pollo in Arlington, though they have all the same names. I like the chicken there but not a huge fan of the sides there. The Super Chicken in Falls Church...
Are both buttons are buttoned or is there a third button? Hard to tell with low quality pic.
Roasting a good chicken at home like that is probably much more effort than it's worth. I'm a fan of that green sauce more. Get some plantains and yuca and we're set. Personal Favorite: Super Pollo
It all depends on what you mean by low. With that said, how's the previous work experience (internships) and "leadership experience"?
I'd wear the first pair on St. Patricks day, and then quickly tree them for St. Patty's day the next year.
nahneun was referring to when the listed waist size was 32".
+1 for a good seller.
You're beautiful just the way you are.
Beautiful!
The jacket is bunching up in a very odd way. Also, both buttons buttoned? Try one and hands naturally at your sides. Either way, that should be fun given your groom is wearing chucks..