or Connect

Posts by level32

Looks amazing! Curious to hear how much materials cost.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba That sounds like a terrible schedule where a suit might get slightly wrinkled, but you should wear one anyway. agreed.
Some parts here definitely feel like old money though, whether that is true or not I don't know.
I'm not in web design though have done some couresework on it as I was an Information Systems major. I also run a nonprofit that uses php (among many other technologies) to build webtools to help nonprofits in the area improve efficiency and cut costs. I'd take the advice of the designers around you if they're pretty much playing in the same space as you. However, I feel like if you were in DC, there would be enough work to satisfy your $200 mark. You do have to pound...
It's going to be a hard sell but at 2.9, 750+ GMAT, a really coherent interesting story, I could definitely see it working. Also, getting into PE/HF after MBA with no exp is going to be harder than trying to lateral in now.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Daddy Big Daddy
Don't want to sound harsh but what it sounds like is you are trying to offer a full fledged service without all the skills required. If you have the drive, you can do it. Pick up a book (either online or from your library) and get your ass proficient with PHP/CSS. Make sites from scratch. It's the only way you'll really learn and have the ability to deal with different clients' wishes. Don't expect everything to be in some module for you to copy and paste. While...
I did the Sunday-Friday/Saturday travel on a 6 month assignment. Was excited in the beginning but then felt like I was putting my life on hold.
+1 on Tiecrafters. If you go to standard dry cleaners with your tie you will most likely not be happy when you get it back. Of course it also depends on how nice the tie was beforehand.