or Connect

Posts by level32

It's alright. I'll email him and see where that leads. Thanks for the help!
That's the seller I'm looking at. However, in my size (36S) they only have the ones I mentioned.
Quote: Originally Posted by ryoneo When is your interview? If you have some time check ebay for baroni suits. They are about $250 and they are fully canvassed. I bought one and the quality is great for a beat-around-suit. I checked out ebay for a cheap baroni for the upcoming interview season. All they seem to have is: Black Stripe Black Chalkstripe Steel Grey Olive Solid Black Navy Stripe I'm going to have to assume navy stripe...
though I can't vouch for performance since I don't have one, I'd just like to offer you an incredibly cheap option: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1211587727715
Size: 36S Waist: 30 Looking for something to wear to this upcoming interview season. Looking for ties and suits mostly.
Fit pic of sweater?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordovan I'm not sure about downtown, but there is a decent one in Squirell Hill I know about. Let me know if it would be of use.... I'd love to get the contact information for the one in Squirrel Hill as I go to CMU. What's pricing like?
Good advice in this thread. Will be useful for interview season.
Moderate drinking for moderate exercise.