or Connect

Posts by pjw123

I didn't bother reading your little rebuttle just so u know..I have better things to do than argue with strangers on the Internet.... Please post again though!
Wow, you are quite a pretentious little twat. I am not going to dignify your asinine comments with a response, but do me a favor and keep posting. That is just AMAZING how you deduced my entire character and social class from my use of one term, you just must be more intelligent than I, because I couldn't have done that. Maybe I should have never lived. You really make a convincing argument. But maybe you ought to get a life, or mind your business and stop hijacking...
interesting how you associate the term faggotry with pick up trucks and low class. My apologies, perhaps I hit a sensitive spot. I really don't see how my parents are a factor either. Perhaps you should post on people's threads if you actually have something to contribute instead of being a being a dick. I am as classy as a 25 yr old man should be, but I can call a spaid a spaid. Now please dont respond to this with another ill conceived, amateur comment about my...
PM trailoftears if ur into faggotry
PM me if you are interested...
I am in Northeast Florida and will accept offers
Macbook Aluminum unibody (late 2008 model) : $ 1,000 flat fee plus shipping (keep in mind you aren't paying the tax I paid either) 13'' Here are the specs....... Model Name:\tMacBook Model Identifier:\tMacBook5,1 Processor Name:\tIntel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed:\t2 GHz Number Of Processors:\t1 Total Number Of Cores:\t2 L2 Cache:\t3 MB Memory:\t4 GB Bus Speed:\t1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version:\tMB51.0073.B06 SMC Version...
whats up guys, I am upgrading my computer and am looking to sell my current Macbook. Its from late 2008, 2 ghz, 4 gb ram, 160 gb harddrive, and is in perfect condition. Figured I would see if anyone around here was interested before ebay has the opportunity to take my money. I can send pics or whatever you want. I am not actually getting rid of it until after this coming week because I will be getting a 15'' from apple store. Thanks - Macbook Aluminum unibody...
anyone know of any really great bags that would fit one of the new macbooks 15''? I was looking at sfbags.com and booq ... but wanted something a little more professional but just as sleek and functional..
Who makes some median priced pants that have a nice straight fit? Under 100.00? Thx