or Connect

Posts by francoamerican

Alfred sargent Exclusive monk 10.5UK http://www.ebay.com/itm/271392826390?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Very limited size options on many models at bodileys, pediwear, herring. Lots of models that get discontinued. AFPOS has the better selection but still not the complete range. I just hope that they get things going in such a way that they can keep a base model lineup available. Hopefully they do well through J Crew.
Are there any updates on new inventory for RTW Alfred Sargent? (It seems like all the inventory is dwindling at the AFPOS et al) Is a refresh coming anytime soon? TIA
Anybody know of any photos of fresco 0549 (MIXTURE SAND) made up as a suit (or just trousers) TIA
That's a great idea.
Thank you. That's a very reasonable suggestion!
ALDEN STONEMAN CHUKKA IN COLOR 8 CORDOVAN Bought from Unionmade sale - haven't even arrived yet - but I have "the buyers remorse" unionmadegoods.com/product/alden-stoneman-chukka-in-color-8-cordovan-13394c/ I'm asking 450 because I had to pay sales tax (not trying to make any money!) SIZE 11 BARRIE LAST
I wonder how many people "bought" the 1 pair of alden shell chukkas in size 11 on unionmade. I ordered - we'll see what happens
I think I just bought these (i'm nervous about the size so we may be seeing them on BUY/SALE soon
I've tried to search and to no avail... Can somebody please help me to know which last is the trickers sierra trading post william chukka on? Thanks in advance