or Connect

Posts by francoamerican

What about tan/cream wool flannels? Do you believe those are inherently incongruent? (I have no agenda - genuinely curious if you believe the same applies to woolen flannels)
Quick clarification - I apologize I can't find a clear answer: So a MTO costs (with a base price of 260 euros) 260 euros + 100 euros for a total of 360? thanks
Alfred sargent Exclusive monk 10.5UK http://www.ebay.com/itm/271392826390?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Very limited size options on many models at bodileys, pediwear, herring. Lots of models that get discontinued. AFPOS has the better selection but still not the complete range. I just hope that they get things going in such a way that they can keep a base model lineup available. Hopefully they do well through J Crew.
Are there any updates on new inventory for RTW Alfred Sargent? (It seems like all the inventory is dwindling at the AFPOS et al) Is a refresh coming anytime soon? TIA
Anybody know of any photos of fresco 0549 (MIXTURE SAND) made up as a suit (or just trousers) TIA
That's a great idea.
Thank you. That's a very reasonable suggestion!
ALDEN STONEMAN CHUKKA IN COLOR 8 CORDOVAN Bought from Unionmade sale - haven't even arrived yet - but I have "the buyers remorse" unionmadegoods.com/product/alden-stoneman-chukka-in-color-8-cordovan-13394c/ I'm asking 450 because I had to pay sales tax (not trying to make any money!) SIZE 11 BARRIE LAST
I wonder how many people "bought" the 1 pair of alden shell chukkas in size 11 on unionmade. I ordered - we'll see what happens